Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersPalmer's
Skin Success Oil-Free Daily Acne Treatment Lotion, 2 fl oz

Palmer's Skin Success Oil-Free Daily Acne Treatment Lotion, 2 fl oz

Poly-Pore With Vitamins A E Eventone Oil-Free Clears Acne Helps Prevent New Blemishes 2 Moisturizes Softens 3 Non-Greasy, Non-Comedogenic 4 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Palmer s Skin Success Eventone Daily Acne Treatment Lotion is an oil-free, skin-clearing moisturizer developed especially for acne-prone skin. Provides non-greasy, non-comedogenic moisture to help soothe smooth skin. Salicylic Acid, a powerful acne ingredient, clears existing acne blemishes throughout the day while helping prevent new blemishes from forming. Ideal for use under make-up. Palmer s is against animal testing. Poly-Pore is a trademark of AMCOL International Corporation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Palmer's Skin Success Oil-Free Daily Acne Treatment Lotion, 2 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kristen C.
Dallas, TX
This oil is a miracle. It works great on stretch marks and dark spots. I have been using this product for years and it's totally erases blemishes.
Amber B.
Southington, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an amazing lotion. I suffer from hyperpigmentation and i feel like this lotion started working it’s magic after a couple of weeks of use! All of my dark spots from “acne staining” faded. I highly recommend this to anyone with hyperpigmentation or acne scars.
Kaylee C.
Pala, CA
This product actually helped me a lot to get rid of the most difficult acne spots in my face. One of the best products ever.
Christina H.
Lansing, MI
Always trusted this brand and this product was no different it is everything I thought it would be and worth the purchase.
Becca P.
Murfreesboro , TN
This treatment has helped me kind of control my break outs and seems to do what it claims it's supposed to do.

Looking for your answer?