Skin CareBody CareLotion & Moisturizerspalmer's cosmetics (rsa)
Palmers Skin Success Fade Milk Eventone 85 Ounce Plus Complexion Bar

Palmers Skin Success Fade Milk Eventone 8.5 Ounce Plus Complexion Bar

by palmer's cosmetics (rsa)

Ingredients: Hydroquinone 2.0% - Skin Lightener. Padimate, Water, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Lauryl Polyglucose, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Sulfite, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Metabisulfate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, BHA, BHT, Tbhq.Ingredients: Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate/Sodium Palmkernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Lilal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Lanolin, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Allantion, Talc, Pentasodium Penetrate, Tetrasodium Edtidronate, Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Yellow 10 (Ci 47005), Red 4 (Ci 14700).

Includes (1) 8.5 Ounce Palmer's Skin Success Anti-Dark Spot Fade Milk Tone Correcting Body Lotion And (1) Anti-Dark Spot Complexion Bar.; Palmer's Skin Success Anti-Dark Spot Fade Milk Tone Correcting Body Moisturizer. Now with retinol.; For a brighter, even skin tone. Fades marks. Reduces dark spots. Deeply moisturizes With alpha hydroxy, vitamins C & E; Palmer's Skin Success Anti-Dark Spot Complexion Bar For All Skin Types.; Brightens complexion. With vitamin C, soy & licorice

Palmers Skin Success Fade Milk Eventone 8.5 Ounce Plus Complexion Bar ? I have been using this product for several months and have not seen much of a result. Has anyone else had any success with this product and if so how long did it take for you to get results
Start your review of Palmers Skin Success Fade Milk Eventone 8.5 Ounce Plus Complexion Bar!
Mary B.
San Diego, CA
Palmers Skin Success Fade Milk Eventone 8.5 Ounce Plus Complexion Bar uploaded by Mary B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m not too sure about this product yet. I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks but i have not seen my dark spots lighten up due to this . I keep telling myself to be patient but how long do i need to wait to see real results??
Lisa Kay L.
Rockville, MD
Palmers Skin Success Fade Milk Eventone 8.5 Ounce Plus Complexion Bar uploaded by Lisa Kay L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this lotion for years and it has aided in my areas of discoloration on knees. I use this everyday
Shantay M.
i struggled with eczema scars since high school, enough that i stopped wearing shorts and short sleeves to hide them. i started using this product last month and already i see a big difference, enough that i wish had i taken before and after pics. i suggest this to all skin tapes and all kind of scars .
Damaris C.
Boston
Palmers Skin Success Fade Milk Eventone 8.5 Ounce Plus Complexion Bar uploaded by Damaris C.
This product did not work for me, the second day my face broke into an ugly red bumpy rash. It was horrible, it smelled like Nair like it perming cream. I only used it those 2 days because my face was so horrible.
Macy K.
Rock Falls, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I did a lot of research on a product to use on my face for acne scars and found this. I've been using it daily for a month and I've noticed a drastic change in my skin. It's becoming smooth, it is starting to look heathier. I finally have a glow too! The scent is very subtle, hardly there. Gentle on the skin and I have very sensitive skin. Definitely worth trying if you struggle with scars.
Peace N.
Palmers Skin Success Fade Milk Eventone 8.5 Ounce Plus Complexion Bar uploaded by Peace N.
I haven’t tried but I’ve heard a lot of good things about it. So I’m tagging it because I would love to try it ,
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle L.