BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Skin Success® Eventone® Ultra Fade Serum.
With kojic dipalmitate complex.
Targets dark spots & age spots evens skin tone. see more...

Buy on iHerb
vanessa C.
Corona, CA
My friend recommended this product to me and it reduced dark spots on my face that I had and it cleared up a few scars that layer on the top of the skin.
Cindy l.
I've tried this one to even my skin complexion and it goes smoothly not greasy. It has helped with my complexion not not 100% but it is noticeable​.
donna g.
Aurora
was hoping it would take away age spots and it did not.  I do love how it moisturizes my skin.  It is very gentle and never harsh.
Tracy D.
this product helps to even out the skin tone and if u have a terrible sun burn it helps the skin to heal peoperly.
Dawn M.
Has anyone used this product and had any success with lightening hyperpigmentation? I just purchased today wondering if I made a good purchase