Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for Oily Skin 2.7 oz. (Pack of 2) uploaded by Deanna G.Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for Oily Skin 2.7 oz. (Pack of 2) uploaded by Ceci G.

BY PALMER'S

Palmers Skin Success Fade Milk Eventone 8.5 ounces - Pack of 2 see more...

Jeanett A.
I have been using Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for Oily Skin, Since I was in college and that was a while ago and it work well on my skin, but I would suggest you try it on a small part of the skin cause it may irritate some people skin, but it did not irratate my skin and it did fade the dark spot around certain part of my face. When My Mom was alive she had recommend this product to me. I love it and you can buy it at Rite Aid, Target, Walgreen.
ALICIA B.
Johnstown , NY
I purchased Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for Oily Skin 2.7 oz. from Jet.com for about six dollars. Very affordable and you get a great product. The packaging was nice and colorful. Easy to read and open packaging. I would recommend using Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for Oily Skin 2.7 oz.
Janay H.
Port Chester, NY
Still waiting for final results but i would say this cream has helped with my dark spot on my face . I tend to pick at my face here and there which leave dark spots . Been using this item for a few weeks now and i have noticed some spots clearing but it takes time . Will be buying this again and feel it works well when paired with a moisturizer .
Kimberly H.
I just recently had a baby so I have some stretch marks I use this every night after showering the help with my stretch marks it did me my expectations I've been using it for about 8 months now and I'm already starting to see the difference it is a good value you get a decent amount of product for the price and I will be purchasing again
Deanna G.
So far so good with this product. My first time purchasing this fade cream. Love that Makes my skin feel moisturized and I appreciate that it has sun screen in it. Got mine from Walmart and was really inexpensive excited to see how it works out for my dark spots.
Ceci G.
This product has very good reviews so I decided to give it a try! It claims to fade dark spot, sunburns, acne scars, and many other things. It is almost to good to be true bc of the price. I havent seen resulta yet but I'm only on my 2 week using it. So far so good.
Alexandra W.
Pretty good Product. My mom has this cream and I tried a but of it. It did help some with my skin but did cause my skin to feel like it was burning. Could have been due to mixing too many products on my face. I would recommend it to others as it is a pretty good product and does work.
Cindy Y.
Paterson, NJ
I like to use this cream on my face to even out my skin tone. Really, by my eyes and forehead. I have dark circles around my eyes. I have used several products before of Palmer, they are a trusted brand. If you looking for a product that will work at a decent price this is it.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this Palmers brand to help get rid of some discoloration due to overexposure to contagious, and it worked beautifully. It's fast absorbing, and it moisturizes which is surprising for any fade cream I've ever used. PERFECT. Great price too.
Denece B.
Used this to help clear skin of  dark spots and clear up uneven skin tone. Didnt  work for me then and won't. Waste of time and money. Use natural skincare products/remedies.