Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for Dry Skin

Palmer's® Skin Success® Eventone® Fade Cream for Dry Skin.
With vitamins C & E, alpha hydroxy & sunscreen.

How exactly do you use it to lighten the acne scars? At what point in the beauty routine, after cleansing?
I am interested in palmers skin success.  Regular alpha, hidroxi and sunscreen.
Does this work good
Start your review of Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for Dry Skin!
Erie, PA
This is the best hands down. This product really works on evening your tone. It is not cheap but it is worth the money.
brooklyn
Purchased at: Discount Dance Supply
I’m not sure if they have improved on this item but when I used this for stretch marks I didn’t see much difference.
East orange , NJ
Highly recommended. You are guaranteed to see results within the first two weeks.uou can't find this in the pharmacy.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this cream my blemishes fade nicely and I don't have to worry about it drying out my skin I use it nightly
Hackettstown, NJ
Loce this product. It really helped me with somes marks on my face. I had sun burn and this stuff help me a lot!
Chinquapin , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this for my dark acne scars it’s amazing and does really work I’m so happy I came across this product
United States
It evened out my skin tone perfectly and it leaves outstanding results each time I could use it for my skin.
Los Angeles, CA
Works great if you are consistent and use it everyday. I have been using it for about 2 years and I love it.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Doral, FL
The best of the best been using it for many months and works to fix the face tones and clarify ur skin tone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...