Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for Dry Skin

Palmer's® Skin Success® Eventone® Fade Cream for Dry Skin.
With vitamins C & E, alpha hydroxy & sunscreen.

How exactly do you use it to lighten the acne scars? At what point in the beauty routine, after cleansing?
I am interested in palmers skin success.  Regular alpha, hidroxi and sunscreen.
Does this work good
Start your review of Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for Dry Skin!
Glassboro, NJ
This product is great I use this for dark spots and marks on my face and it greats the job done I also have the lotion and the soap bar I use it for my morning and night skin routine I would purchase this again and recommend to people with oily skin
Far Rockaway, NY
Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by Dooshima W.
I've been looking for something to help get rid of the dark spots on my face left over from acne scaring and nothing has worked. Thank gosh I decided to give this product a try. After a week I'm already seeing a visible difference and I'm so happy. This has helped so much to even out my skin tone and I'm hoping that within a few months my sots are completely gone. I will say though that the formula is heavy and greasy so I only use it once a day before bed. But with that being the only flaw I'd recommend this to anyone looking to even out their skin tone.
South Holland, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn't care for this product. doesn't smell to good and leaves skin tacky. kinda pricey considering it doesn't work very well I wouldn't purchase again or recommend to anyone.
Hollywood, FL
I like to try fade cream. Palmer's Skin Success was a success. It's not to expensive and it does the job. Not only did it clear up my dark spots, but it made my skin feel so soft. I use this product every night before bed. I would purchase this product again.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This doesn’t really work. I’ve used it as a fade cream for spots on my body that are discolored and it doesn’t work. I give it two stars because it helps with the dry skin but I can use any lotion for that.
Unfortunately I didn't like this product. I have combination dry skin and it's also sensitive. I decided to try this product for my dark spots on my face from previous acne. My skin reacted badly to the ingredients and were too strong and scarred my skin.
Pacoima, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly i think this product does what it says it does. Out this on my scar on my fave and its made it go away a little and also to my stretch marks and its lightened them up as well.
Greenville , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for helping to lighten up the dark discoloration of stretch marks and scars left behind due to injury or surgery. This cream is easy to apply and doesn't go on greasy or heavy. It goes on very smooth and light. It has a pleasant scent. After about a week you can see that Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream has begun to work because it evens out your skin by slowly fading away the discoloration. It sells around $5.99 at Wal-mart and other retailers.
Steelton, PA
It does a beautiful job on moisturizing I give it 2 star's for that. I can say that it did lighten a few dark spots. One container is not enough to completely even dark spots. One con that is the smell it smells like burnt coco butter and some type of medicine. There is not enough product in the container I felt like I was really paying for the weight of the product. It comes in a heavy container. I think it is overpriced and I don't see myself purchasing it again unless I had a coupon.
Luv this stuff! Not into bleaching creams... I think natural is best... But honestly this cream lightened all of my facial acne scars and blemish scars never some scars I had on my body, without bleaching my skin or leaving uneven skin tone spots.., this stuff is awesome if ur trying to get rid or lighten your scars, give it a try, they also have for different types of skin, oily, dry, etc.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...