Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for Dry Skin

Palmer's® Skin Success® Eventone® Fade Cream for Dry Skin.
With vitamins C & E, alpha hydroxy & sunscreen.

How exactly do you use it to lighten the acne scars? At what point in the beauty routine, after cleansing?
I am interested in palmers skin success.  Regular alpha, hidroxi and sunscreen.
Does this work good
Start your review of Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for Dry Skin!
Newark, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I haven't used this in a while but when I did use it , it was pretty good and it did what it said it would do plus I liked the smell.
I have used this product for a while. It leaves my skin light and non-greasy. It fades my dark spots and the fresh scent is a plus 😀
Jacksonville, AR
Faded the worst dark marks on my face. I recommend anyone that has dark marks that they want to get rid of to definitely use this.
Dover, DE
I've used this to help fade acne scars and it really did work for me. I noticed a difference after just a few days. I recommend it!
Brooklyn , NY
I used this when I had a nasty dark mark on my face and it honestly cleared it up faster than the other expensive creams a bought.
It helps why my uneven skin tone under my arm pits. Eveb oart you have shave the wrong way for many years will help it even out.
Newark, CA
Smells awful but I believe it is working to even my skin tone. I know that it will take a few months or so I'm patiently waiting.
Bedford Kempston
I am nurse and i wash my hands and also my skin dry i use a lot of cream from palmers all the produc is calitative special this
Martinsburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Palmers is an amazing product. It makes my skin feel absolutely amazing after each use. This is also a very affordable product
Heidelberg, MS
I hate this product. It doesn't work for my skin. I have used the whole jar, but it simply doesn't work for darker toned skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...