Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for Dry Skin

Palmer's® Skin Success® Eventone® Fade Cream for Dry Skin.
With vitamins C & E, alpha hydroxy & sunscreen.

How exactly do you use it to lighten the acne scars? At what point in the beauty routine, after cleansing?
I am interested in palmers skin success.  Regular alpha, hidroxi and sunscreen.
Does this work good
Start your review of Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for Dry Skin!
Valdosta,GA
This product helps with lightening scars and stretch marks. I would highly recommend this to a friend.
Aventura, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Soft and rich. Feels great on the skin and leaves it soft and moisturized. Gentle for all types of skin
Buffalo, NY
This is what my sister and I use every day for years now, it fade away dark spots on my face and body.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A strong scent. A lightweight consistency, but it leaves residue so you have to rub it in thoroughly
Salisbury, MD
It did not get rid of my dark marks. It did make my skin softer though. It did not break out my skin.
Moreno Valley, CA
Leaves skin very soft and has a good scent. I will recommend buying this and I will be buying again.
Hyattsville, MD
This cream is moisturizing however, I haven't seen much result in the appearance of my dark spots.
Dolton, IL
Classic and effective! Leaves my skin soft and glowing. Has a nice scent and I use it very often.
When I can't afford to buy my regular bleaching cream from department store I use this. Its okay.
Awesome product smells pretty decent it takes a while to notice results but it's worth the wait
Ask a question to the Influenster community...