Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for Dry Skin uploaded by Dooshima W.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Skin Success® Eventone® Fade Cream for Dry Skin.
With vitamins C & E, alpha hydroxy & sunscreen. see more...

• I have POTS syndrome which causes very dry skin o...Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for something the even out the skin tone on my ...1 Answers
  • I would love to know if this cream actually works I just bought it ...1 Answers
Tamika V.
Tamika V.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a huge fan of Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for helping to lighten up the dark discoloration of stretch marks and scars left behind due to injury or surgery. This cream is easy to apply and doesn't go on greasy or heavy. It goes on very smooth and light. It has a pleasant scent. After about a week you can see that Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream has begun to work because it evens out your skin by slowly fading away the discoloration. It sells around $5.99 at Wal-mart and other retailers.
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
Steelton, PA
It does a beautiful job on moisturizing I give it 2 star's for that. I can say that it did lighten a few dark spots. One container is not enough to completely even dark spots. One con that is the smell it smells like burnt coco butter and some type of medicine. There is not enough product in the container I felt like I was really paying for the weight of the product. It comes in a heavy container. I think it is overpriced and I don't see myself purchasing it again unless I had a coupon.
Luv this stuff! Not into bleaching creams... I think natural is best... But honestly this cream lightened all of my facial acne scars and blemish scars never some scars I had on my body, without bleaching my skin or leaving uneven skin tone spots.., this stuff is awesome if ur trying to get rid or lighten your scars, give it a try, they also have for different types of skin, oily, dry, etc.
Nyquiah W.
Nyquiah W.
Callahan, FL
I started using this product in 9th grade, which was 6 years ago. It's amazing!! It's several things in one. For me, it serves as a toner, a moisturizer, & a primer. I would definitely recommend this to any and everyone!! I wear it on a daily basis. It keeps my makeup on all day while correcting imperfections on my face, such as discoloration & grey tone. I'll never give this product up!!
Antoinette B.
Antoinette B.
Albuquerque, NM
I bought this to help reduce the uneven skin tone from acne scarring and it worked! The spots aren't completely gone but after only a month I can actually cover the spots with make up. I would buy this again and I am now using it on a scar on my leg. I would recommend this, it's not pricey and a little goes a long way.
Kandace F.
Kandace F.
Louisville, KY
I have been using Eventone Fade Cream for 5 years and it is the best. I have awkwardly places sun spots and this cream fades them and makes it very easy to give my face a porcelain finish with my other beauty products. I bought it off of Amazon.com and I would definitely buy it again.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC
I use the product on my elbows and knees. It leaves my soft and smooth
while toning my skin so that there is an even completion.
I use this product everyday. I usually apply it once daily. The container usually last me
a couple of months.
I highly recommend this product.
Agnes A.
Agnes A.
Burtonsville, MD
I had a really bad allergic reaction while eating something at a restaurant and I had a rash on my chest which caused me to get discoloration around my neck area I used the palmers fade cream for about 2 to 3 weeks to see if I can get results but nothing really changed
Blake C.
Blake C.
Richmond, VA
I found that this product was tough on my skin. I used it to reduce the darkness of an acne scar and it created an indentation in the spot in which i wanted the pigmentation to go down which only attracted more attention to the area. The odor wasn't the best either.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Austin, TX
I use this to help maintain my scars from my acne and it truly helps. It is really gentle and smooth, it also smells good! This little bottle lasts me so long! I use this product once in the morning and before I go to bed! I always recommend this product to people!
Cierra A.
Cierra A.
Leesville, LA
I have been looking for something the even out the skin tone on my face. I don't have acne but I have an abundance of freckles and a little discoloration. Would this be ideal for my situation?
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
I would love to know if this cream actually works I just bought it but I'm still apprehensive.
meghan r.
meghan r.
Burkburnett, TX
I have POTS syndrome which causes very dry skin on my face, scalp, legs, and feet from lack of proper blood flow. I nend a long lasting moisturizer, is this product for me?