Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream 2.7 Oz with Bonus Even Tone Complexion Soap uploaded by Evelyn A.Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream 2.7 Oz with Bonus Even Tone Complexion Soap uploaded by Oren E.

BY PALMER'S

Oren E.
I'm surprised by all the bashing. i started using this product two weeks ago and immediately noticed a difference. my dark spots on my face visibly faded in days. since then the fading hasn't been as obvious but i still feel it's doing its job. i have tried it on other parts of my body but those are more scars and perhaps this formula is not designed for that. i do recall seeing something one for al scars which I'm gonna try. i highly recommend this product. it does what it says it's a FADE cream
Alexis M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I've been using this twice a day for months now and I see so much improvement. I think if you stay consistent and keep at it, results can be seen. And also maybe it depends on your skin type. My skin is also left feeling so soft after I use it, it helps the dryness that washing my face causes.
Zax L.
Bought this for scarring and dark spots. I've been using it for a while but I have not noticed any change at all. My skin isn't all that dark so I figured it would have worked for me. The box says may not be "noticed on very dark skin". But I don't have very dark skin so... I would not buy this again.
andrea m.
i love this stuff i use it twice a day everyday and it makes my skin feelso moist and tight its allhelping some old scars i have fade away as well so thats a plus but the only problem is theres not much of a smell good to it so but other than that its just amazing skin cream and i would recommend to any one
Jessica M.
I use this product on my face during the summer because i get to dark for my liking and it works. I also have discoloration on my thighs and this evens out my skin, without peeling.
Rhonda A.
Why we even bother with fade creams I don't know...I guess wishful thinking. This like most others do not work at all. I have dark spots from scars on certain areas that are darker the rest of my skin and I just want an even skin tone. Will not even bother with another Palmer's product.
Chinuea M.
Chickasha, OK
I have fallen victim to hyper-pigmentation on certain areas on my face. I thought this cream would help. I didn't help at all. Unfortunately, it just caused me more breakouts.
Heather B.
Portage, MI
I use this product mainly in the summer. I find that it makes any stretch marks or uneven, dark marks lighter. I also noticed that it doesn't really peel very easily either. Great product!
Linda H.
It is good for gradually fading spots and blemishes (caused by ingrown hairs and acne) for those of us that do not have clear skin. I use the one for oily skin.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
This doesn't work well. It must be applied twice a day to see any improvement at all, it's heavy, and melasma comes back when you stop trying it
Eleanore C.
Warminster, PA
Why would anyone use this ?