BY PALMER'S

Helps keep skin moist and Healthy see more...

Uvf M.
I love Palmers products. I've been an avid user of a lot of Palmers products. I have dry, sensitive skin and this product hits the spot. It definitely is good to use for little ones skin as well. The only issue I have is trying to find a consistent spot that will keep this product in stock.
Karen T.
Palmer's Shea Butter Lotion is great for trying to minimize stretch marks. Makes my skin soft, hydrated and love the shea butter scent. One of the best lotions out there that works. I been using it since I was a child. that has been over 20 years.
Tasha S.
Meriden, CT
My skin is very dry and normally I have to combine my lotions with Vaseline for added protection. However, the Palmer's line work well with my skin with or without Vaseline, doesn't leave a greasy feel and has an excellent smell (which doesn't interfere with perfume!)
Rhea P.
Gainesville, FL
my skin never felt better! I love using this after a nice shower, This is is a must have product that everyone should use.