BY PALMER'S

• I love this stuff what do you guys use it for?1 Answers
Palmers Shea Butter Formula with Vitamin E 9.5 oz
  • "[product:palmers-shea-butter-formula-35-oz] This smooth creamy formula is extraordinarily moisturizing with a wonderful fragrance." in 12 reviews
  • "I love the feel of this product and it helps hydrate my dry skin and its been helping get rid of my scars " in 6 reviews
  • "I've used my moms shea butter before and it makes my hands sooo soft! It's super gentle on her very sensitive skin and smells great. Keeps skin soft and moisturized all day. Would recommend to others and will be buying soon." in 3 reviews
KELI M.
jacksonville
First let me say it smells great. It has a very soft non greasy feel. It feels incredable on my skin. It last all day. It keeps my skin from drying out. I apply it at 5:30 am and at bedtime 10pm I can still smell it and my skin is not dry. I buy it from walmart at a great price. I would reccomend this product to those with dry skin.
Jazzy R.
Rosedale, NY
I love to use this shea butter, especially in the winter when the skin needs to be hydrated the most. I use it each time I shower and it is pretty much at any local store for an affordable price. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a body lotion that will moisturize their skin better or if they need a thicker lotion.
Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
I love this stuff. It's simple and has a good smell and great texture. It's a gentle formula and feels soothing when you apply it. It is a little oilier than other products but that isn't a problem for those of us who need moisture. It is a good price for the amount that you get.
Lyna W.
Orange, CA
This product keeps my skin feeling genuinely healthy and clean all day.  It continues to improve the look and feel of my skin each day that I use the product.  Long lasting feeling included.  The smell isn't overbearing, and I would absolutely recommend and purchase again.
Leslye Q.
Salem, OR
Very hydrating used this in my belly when I was pregnant with my twins and my stretch marks appeared until my last month of pregnancy but I had twins. Perhaps if I had just had one baby it would of helped me been stretch mark free.
Jennifer C.
Fiona J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the shea butter! Since it is winter here I use it on myself and my son. For extra softness I add a little bit of baby oil with it. It is long lasting and is really good for winter. I will definitely buy it again!
Daly R.
Greenacres, FL
I like palmers brand. I use their makeup remover oil, and I also have used their cocoa butter to prevent stretchmarks from my belly during the pregnancy. It is soft, gentle. I bought it at walmart and also target has it.
Tanya G.
Rochester
I have been using palmer products for a long time . My skin stays moisturized when I use this product. It's especially good for African American skin textures that tend to be dry and itchy . This also smells really good.
Cinthia F.
Elizabeth, NJ
Used this product almost 2 years ago when I was pregnant as a moiturizer for my belly breast and thighs. Its extremely moisturizing and I will feel my skin soft and greasy all day long. Bought it in a local beauty supply in Manhattan NY. Strongly recommend the product!
Zachia E.
I love this stuff what do you guys use it for?