BY PALMER'S

New Flip Bottle, Same Great Formula Made with *Certified Organic Shea Butter Nature s Treatment for Soft, Radiant Skin Rich in Antioxidants Moisturize and nourish your skin naturally with Organic Shea Butter.  This rich, emollient lotion penetrates deep into your skin to combat dryness and improve elasticity.  Skin feels satiny soft and maintains a smooth, natural glow.  The addition of Vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, provides further moisturizing benefits. This product not tested on animals. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ; palmerssheabutter.com see more...

Palmer's Shea Butter Formula with Vitamin E
  • "So soothing! I love this lotion! It's extremely hydrating! My face felt so supple after I starting using this!" in 3 reviews
Rachel l.
Hamburg, NY
I highly recommend this product. On a whim I tried using it on a fresh scar... it has totally
Minimized it! Super surprised. Also makes your hands feel amazing. This is a staple.
Marianel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me encanta todo de la marca Palmer's. Esta loción para el cuerpo de Karité es fantástica, tiene un olor agradable, la textura es súper suave lo que permite masajear fácilmente el área a colocarla y se absorbe muy bien, no deja para nada sensación grasosa y realmente te hidrata la piel. Recomendada al 100%
Priscilla D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love how light and refreshing this product feels on my skin. Since it's targeted for dry skin users I thought the texture would be heavier, but I was surprised at how light it really is, and despite that fact it really moisturizes dry skin. Plus it smells delicious
Debora O.
For a shea butter product meant for moisturizing dry skin this product fails for your average darksin person. You're ashy after a few hours of application. For the price i don't think it's worth it. If you have a much lighter skin tone however, then this is the product for you
Elyse C.
One of the best lotions you can use for dry, cracked skin. I've used it on several occasions, although I still like to try out different products on occasion. However, this lotion smells extra good (sometimes so good that my cat tries to lick my leg!).
Erin C.
Phoenix, AZ
Palmers Shea Butter is a great skin moisturizer. It deeply nourishes and hydrates my skin! I LOVE this product! Also, it doesn't leave skin feeling gross and greasy....keeps skin soft longer than most moisturizers.
Emilse F.
Okay, this is my absolute favorite body lotion! I have eczema on my elbows and this has helped significantly. My husband always compliments the smell and my smooth skin, PERK! Looove it!
Erica D.
Watervliet, NY
Great!!! This product is always a restock in my home. The formula of the lotion is nice and love the way it leave my skin feeling smooth and moist.
Samantha A.
Hollywood, FL
Really good lotion but it leaves your skin really oily. You can go from being able to start fires to playing slip and slide. It smells pretty good!
Paula H.
Arlington, TX
I LOVE this lotion. Fast absorbing and the scent is wonderful. It exceeded my expectations. I love it and Palmers.
Tara J.
Have any of y'all tried products from Palmer's Shea Formula line AND Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula line? Do you like one better than the other? I haven't tried the Shea Formula line but LOVE the Coconut Oil line so I am just curious as to opinions and which is better! Thanks!!