BY PALMER'S

Naturally Restores Moisture to your Skin. Rich-lathering Formula Nourishes Skin as it Cleanses. Leaves Skin Feeling Soft and Smooth, Never Tight or Dry. Can be Used Daily on your Face, Hands and Body. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
My friend actually let me use her own Palmers Shea Butter Formula Soap Bar with Vitamin E while over at her place after she raved about it and then shoved it into my hands. But about an hour after application my skin was dry again. It just wasn't the product for me, but plenty of my friends actually really enjoy this product.
Erin Y.
Tallahassee, FL
Love using this on my lips to keep them moisturized. Been using since I was in high school. Great for my face too after a wash.
Carina R.
I really like shea moisture products because they dont have silicones parafine or mineral oil this soup really mouisture my skin