BY PALMER'S

Nature s Treatment for Soft, Radiant Skin Made with Natural Shea Butter With Vitamin E Unique Solid Formula Shea Butter   moisturizes and nourishes your skin, naturally. Skin will look and feel satiny soft.  Vitamin E, a natural anti-oxidant and skin protectant, provides additional moisturizing benefits.  Ideal for feet, elbows and knees. Palmer s is against animal testing. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ; see more...

Palmer's Shea Butter Formula, 3.5 oz
  • "This smells so good and it does a great job of moisturizing your skin. the scent of coco butter is amazing. its a great product to try out." in 8 reviews
  • "Great for my really dry skin! Love it and will continue to use it. Smells great " in 5 reviews
  • "Great for my really dry skin!" in 1 review
  • "its a great product to try out." in 1 review
roberta p.
Albuquerque
Review for: Shea Butter Formula 13.5 oz more...
I have been using this lotion for months. I love the natural products. I love the smell the softness how far it goes. I just use a little and it last all day. It also last me about 2 months and not a bad price. I find it at Walmart in organic or natural section. I would highly recommend this lotion.
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Soap Bar With Vitamin E more...
Amazing for removing makeup and easy on the eyes. Its been very effective at getting my face clean and remove every drop of makeup that gets left behind as well.
Katie P.
Richmond, TX
I swear by this lotion. I used it during my pregnancy and it helped reduce the amount of stretch marks I got! The packaging is very nice and has a convenient pump that you can close for traveling. The smell is great and I am also able to use this on my face when my skin gets dry without breaking out!
aleea k.
Richmond , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Usually use this in the summer months to keep my skin hydrated and less likely to dry out. It is very gentle and has a great scent if you like cocoa and can be found at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc. Apply to feet and then finish off with fuzzy socks, almost as great as a pedicure
Paola F.
I have the raw shea lotion. The packaging looks way different than the one in this picture. I have it on my desk at work and use it everyday to moisturize my hands. Sometimes my ankles are a little ashy so I use it for that as well. It is really soft and durable
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Shea Butter Formula 13.5 oz more...
This is really an awesome product. It smells absolutely wonderful and it does leave your skin feeling moisturized and soft. Last all day long and would definitely recommend this product
Ashley P.
Kannapolis , NC
This lotion is okay it's one of those moisturizers that only lasts like an hour and then you need to reapply. The smell is great though by far my favorite part. Relatively cheap. I don't think I will be buying it again.
Carmen L.
Cypress, TX
My old roommate was using the original palmers cocoa butter lotion. I didn't like the smell of that I went to the store and found the Shea butter formula. I really love this product. It hydrates my skin in one coat. It smells great mans isn't overpowering. It last all day long. I love the fact it isn't greasy. I would recommend this for anyone. My kids use it too. It's hands down the best lotion I have found.
Brynne M.
Eagle River, AK
Really nice warm and comforting scent. The price is good for the value and amount of product you are given. My only complaint about this product is that it doesn't work into the skin very nicely -- you have to spend at least a minute working in a small amount on the elbows in order to keep the skin from being really oily as a result of the product not being absorbed by the skin.
V L.
I keep this around and use regularly. I prefer natural products, and actually make my own lotion bars. But I also have dry, finicky skin and this is not as pure as I'd like, but it works and has better ingredient list than most drug store brands.