BY PALMER'S

Nature s Treatment for Soft, Radiant Skin Made with Natural Shea Butter With Vitamin E Unique Solid Formula Shea Butter   moisturizes and nourishes your skin, naturally. Skin will look and feel satiny soft.  Vitamin E, a natural anti-oxidant and skin protectant, provides additional moisturizing benefits.  Ideal for feet, elbows and knees. Palmer s is against animal testing. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ; see more...

Palmer's Shea Butter Formula, 3.5 oz
  • "I have dry skin and this is the only lotion iv found to help me so much." in 1 review
  • "Great for my really dry skin!" in 1 review
  • "its a great product to try out." in 1 review
Brynne M.
Brynne M.
Eagle River, AK
Really nice warm and comforting scent. The price is good for the value and amount of product you are given. My only complaint about this product is that it doesn't work into the skin very nicely -- you have to spend at least a minute working in a small amount on the elbows in order to keep the skin from being really oily as a result of the product not being absorbed by the skin.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
I've always had a hard time with my dry skin in the winter and using this lotion just warmed a bit and lathered on after a shower is really a great way to get through the winter
Katie T.
Katie T.
Fallon, NV
Had a great smell and it absorbed quickly! My skin was left feeling soft and hydrated all day, it didn't look dry at all, which comes in handy in the desert.
Ida K.
Ida K.
Humble, TX
Amazing moisturizing butter! The only one of its kind that keeps my skin and hand soft during the worst dry winter months. I bought it at HEB.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Middletown, OH
Palmers shea butter is always in my bathroom. Soothes legs after shaving and softens dry skin exceptionally well.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Cypress, TX
My old roommate was using the original palmers cocoa butter lotion. I didn't like the smell of that I went to the store and found the Shea butter formula. I really love this product. It hydrates my skin in one coat. It smells great mans isn't overpowering. It last all day long. I love the fact it isn't greasy. I would recommend this for anyone. My kids use it too. It's hands down the best lotion I have found.
roberta p.
roberta p.
Albuquerque
Review for: Shea Butter Formula 13.5 oz
I have been using this lotion for months. I love the natural products. I love the smell the softness how far it goes. I just use a little and it last all day. It also last me about 2 months and not a bad price. I find it at Walmart in organic or natural section. I would highly recommend this lotion.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Richmond, TX
I swear by this lotion. I used it during my pregnancy and it helped reduce the amount of stretch marks I got! The packaging is very nice and has a convenient pump that you can close for traveling. The smell is great and I am also able to use this on my face when my skin gets dry without breaking out!
aleea k.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Usually use this in the summer months to keep my skin hydrated and less likely to dry out. It is very gentle and has a great scent if you like cocoa and can be found at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc. Apply to feet and then finish off with fuzzy socks, almost as great as a pedicure
Paola F.
Paola F.
I have the raw shea lotion. The packaging looks way different than the one in this picture. I have it on my desk at work and use it everyday to moisturize my hands. Sometimes my ankles are a little ashy so I use it for that as well. It is really soft and durable