BY PALMER'S #3 in Scar Treatment

Cocoa Butter Formula® Vitamin E, Reduces the Appearance of Scars and Marks New!  Ingredients most recommended by doctors. Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula Vitamin E Scar Serum combines five powerful ingredients to reduce the appearance of scars resulting from surgery, injury, burns, acne, stretch marks, C-sections, cuts, scrapes and insect bites. Cocoa Butter - a superior moisturizer known to diminish the appearance of marks and scars Vitamin E - a powerful antioxidant that is helpful in reducing scars Shark Liver Oil & Silicone - deep penetrating emollients which smooth and soften the appearance of scars. Allium Cepa   - helps diminish scar matrix. This concentrated serum penetrates quickly while forming a moisture-proof barrier. ;

Léa F.
Katy, TX
I've generally been lucky when it comes to stretch marks during pregnancy, but haven't emerged unscathed either. When I asked my recovery nurse about them, she told me to treat them like scars, so I sent my husband to get me a scar serum, and this is what he came home with. I used it for about 3 months postpartums, and am now satisfied with the level of fading, and I really feel like Palmer's Scar Serum contributed to this rapid fading. It applies very heavy, which is normal for a Vitamin E-based serum, but it has a great smell and sinks in the skin without leftover stickiness after minimal massaging so I don't have to worry about my shirt getting stained. Next pregnancy, I will definitely buy more!
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
I've been using this for I don't know maybe 4 months daily of course and I can say it has lightened my scar under my chin a decent amount! (Fell out if a tree when I was in kindergarten) it seems to work on the older scars and my new ones that are still red or purple (fresh not faded already) those seem to not show as much progress as the old scars. I don't know its only been 4 months and all my scars are different some deep and some surface so I'll have to update here in the next few months and maybe then my other scars will have changed more! It works on light scars quickly so I can say it's worth it for those fir sure!
Andrea M.
I tend to injure myself  frequently so I decided to give this product a try to ease the scars I've accumulated. It's alright! I used it once a day, everyday but it didn't make the scars disappear. I sort of helped the appearance of them but I can't say time wasn't a factor either. I probably won't buy again
Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ok, I'm normally not the type of person to write reviews on a product but I am on this one. I am a woman in her mid 20s who still suffers from acne and acne scars. The scars cover have resulted in low self esteem. All throughout my teens and 20s I have been trying all sorts of products to help with the scars and acne. I have finally found one that works. I have gotten to the point where I though scar removal surgery was my only hope. I have been using this product for only two weeks and I have noticed a drastic difference in my scars. The old scars are quickly fading but because they are dark and fresh the new remain. I have high hope in a matter of months they will fade as nicely as my old scars.

I use this product at night after washing my face or taking a shower. I don't recommend using it in the morning as it does take a while for the oil to sink in and would create a mess with make up. It also does have a slight smell. But if your like me all of that is worth it. It does not help rid of acne but does help clean out the pours. I cannot wait to see what my face looks like in the coming months.
Sunsetsandbubblyblog B.
Palos Hills , IL
I used all of palmers products throughout my pregnancy and even now postpartum. I love al the products especially the scar serum. My skin was very stretched out during pregnancy and I also had a c-section. This serum really helped fade some of those scars!
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

I recommend this serum to people who have scars. I like the cocoa aroma. If you put it on the face, try a small area first. It might feel a little sticky on your face and depending on your skin color, your face might look a little shiny. Also make sure you use a face cleanser that can gently scrub the serum off your face. Not everyone would like this serum on the face. If you have scars on your body, this product works well for that, too. The downfall it is thick and greasy.
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This will not make your scars completely disappear but if you are patient and consistent it will definitely fade your scars and stretch marks. If they are new and pink after a few weeks you will notice the color change and not look so raw. It’s vitamin e without the funky smell. I love palmers my mother has been slathering me with delicious cocoa butter my entire life(I do it to myself now) and I have beautiful glowing skin and as an accident prone child I was always covered in bandaids and new scars. Almost every single one has faded.
Nicole P.
El Paso, TX
I love palmers especially there body care range, so when I saw this facial serum that targets scarring I had to pick it up. I was a bit anxious to use a serum like this on skin because of the oily consistency but it was actually really light weight on my skin. I did notice that it gave radiance to my skin and made it feel super soft, as for reducing my scarring I saw a little bit of difference but not a lot, I have other products that do a better job but I do like how this serum makes my skin feel.
Brianna G.
Fosston, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So this product does make skin feel very soft and hydrated so I still use it occasionally for that purpose. I didn’t notice little to any difference in many types of scars after several months of usage so I didn’t feel justified to spend the money on the product again. Maybe my scars are to old for the product to be effective? I personally would not buy this product again but will use the remaining product I have left just for moisturizer purposes.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After having a major surgery that left me with a huge scar across my abdomen the surgeon suggested this scar treatment to me. After giving it a lot of thought I was like why not? I used it twice a day along with the coco butter for 4 months before I truly noticed a difference in the appearance of my scar. It didn't take it away but it softened it quite a bit. I will continue to use it over the next several months to see if it helps anymore.
yasmin b.
How well does it take nace scars away?
Aaliyah P.
Rogers
I have a pretty deep scar on my forehead would this help fade it? I had to have like 14 stitches so i’m pretty sure i cant do anything about it other than dermapen and it’s expensive
Mia A.
Del Río
Does this really work?
Martina H.
Mississauga, ON
How am I supposed to use this?
Megan L.
Lakeville, MA
I am actually getting an assist removed from my nose soon. I will have stitches and afterwards a crease, with a scar. Is this going to work well to help reduce my crease and/or scar? I really don't want my scar and crease to be noticeable. I also have sensitive skin. Would you suggest this product for me? If not, is there a different product that would work better?

Walmart