Palmer's Scar Serum uploaded by Perla V.Palmer's Scar Serum uploaded by Perla V.Palmer's Scar Serum uploaded by Shannon H.

Palmer's Scar Serum

Cocoa Butter Formula® Vitamin E, Reduces the Appearance of Scars and Marks New!  Ingredients most recommended by doctors. Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula Vitamin E Scar Serum combines five powerful ingredients to reduce the appearance of scars resulting from surgery, injury, burns, acne, stretch marks, C-sections, cuts, scrapes and insect bites. Cocoa Butter - a superior moisturizer known to diminish the appearance of marks and scars Vitamin E - a powerful antioxidant that is helpful in reducing scars Shark Liver Oil & Silicone - deep penetrating emollients which smooth and soften the appearance of scars. Allium Cepa   - helps diminish scar matrix. This concentrated serum penetrates quickly while forming a moisture-proof barrier. ;

Buy on Walgreens
Stephanie K.
I love this product. I wish more came in the bottle but it’s pretty good. The serum is very sticky and sometimes hard to spread on an area but it’s still really good and I recommend it. Definitely get!
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
I've been using this on my stretch marks for about two weeks now and it seems like it's slightly working. It smells really nice though! And it leaves my skin feeling very moisturized. I love this one. Only reason I give it four stars is because it works slow.
Heather K.
Moscow, TN
Love this oil. I have seen an improvement after 3 weeks of use. It is a gentle product with a cocoa scent that is nice. The product does feel a. It heavy on the skin and has a runny consistency. Much more affordable than similar products on the market.
Michelle H.
Visibly reduces the appearance of scars and dark spots. It is truly awesome! Smells great and is not sticky. I would really recommend for all skin needs, including dry spot, dark spot, and scars. Isn't too greasy. You will see the difference in your skin!Awesome product!
Harvette F.
Atlanta, GA
i have to keep this stuff in every closet in the house, with 5 oys its a must! i love that its not so greasy but its very effective and the price is perfect to keep it around!! the boys use it all the time i never have to say a word. i would buy stock in it if i could!
Jenna A.
Lakewood, OH
I used this on my ankle scar that was purple in color. Using this not only moisturized the area, but it also decreased the color making it less noticeable. I used it twice a day and it was gentle on my skin and lasted awhile. I would recommend this to anyone in the same situation.
Tanya K.
Trinity, FL
This scar serum is legit! I always tend to gravitate towards high end brands that cost 4x the price of Palmers but let me tell you, this serum has exceeded my expectations. I have severe stretch marks after my second baby and i tried soooo many body oils, serums, and lotions to help fade the scars on my tummy. After using this serum for about 2 weeks, i saw a drastic change in the pigment of the scars. I was blown away. The serum is moisturizing and does not feel tacky on the skin which is super important for me. I will definitely keep using this! amazing results
Christi S.
Columbus, GA
Lucky me, I developed a tendency toward hyper-pigmentation scarring in my late 30s and topped it off with a case of foliculitis after my last child was born, leaving me with a galaxy of dark, rough spots scattered over my body. Hoping to find something more budget-friendly than the best-reviewed products I'd researched, I tried Palmer's Scar Serum. Unfortunately, after three months dedicated use, I haven't seen any noticeable improvement. I figured it was a long shot so I can't be too disappointed. Seems like skin repair treatment (at least as far as my skin is concerned) is a clear case of "you get what you pay for." And looks like I'll be selling my kidney and a slice of my liver on the black market if I hope to ever be able to pay for smooth, even-toned, unscarred skin.
Angel R.
Dallas, TX
I recently had my Gaul bladder removed so I had 4 incision sites on my stomach and belly button. I use this daily and the scars are almost not visible anymore. I highly recvomekd this.
Marissa P.
Herkimer, NY
I have always been hesitant of the scar formula's, but I trust Palmer's and have been using their lotions for years with great results. It may be too soon to tell but the formula seems to be helping to soften then scar appearance. It absorbs quickly and feels smooth, but not greasy. I would totally recommend this for stretch ,arks or scars and will purchase again!
Shannon B.
Geneva, IL
How effective is this product? Does it really work?
Megan L.
Lakeville, MA
I am actually getting an assist removed from my nose soon. I will have stitches and afterwards a crease, with a scar. Is this going to work well to help reduce my crease and/or scar? I really don't want my scar and crease to be noticeable. I also have sensitive skin. Would you suggest this product for me? If not, is there a different product that would work better?
Martina H.
How am I supposed to use this?
jennifer M.
How Good Is this Product on Deep Scaring ? I’ve Used Many different Ones But some just don’t work
Erika B.
Mission hills, CA
I tried a different palmers product during my pregnancy to avoid stretch marks, and it seemed to work, although I am unsure if it was because my stomach was relatively small. Did you guys see any improvement on your skin with regards to acne scar reduction using this product? If so, how long until you noticed the improvement?