BY PALMER'S

Nourishes Scalp & Hair  Leaves H air Silky Soft Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula Restoring Conditioner uses the ultra-moisturizing benefits of 100% Pure Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E to nourish hair and scalp leaving your hair beautifully moisturized and shiny. These luxurious moisturizers will soften and detangle your hair for easy styling and manageability. Natural Peppermint Oil is added to refresh hair and soothe dry scalp. A luscious minty chocolate fragrance is an added benefit to the senses. Palmer s is against animal testing. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ;   see more...

Judi W.
Cathlamet, WA
Great for damaged hair. I used when I had fried my hair from overbleaching and dying for a year. After only a few weeks of use I had noticeable changes in the texture and shine of my hair. It didn't strip my current color at the time. It gave a great amount of moisture and seemed to really repair the damage.
Raven G.
This is BEAUTIFUL. The scent is one of the very best that I have ever smelled in a conditioner. It smells exactly like chocolate mint ice cream, suppper delicious . This nourishes the hair well, it's consistency is thicker than with usual conditioners, and it made my hair shiny. Definitely will buy again.
Seanti W.
10/10 makes my hair feel great after using it. This is the second time I've used it also smell is amazing so that's a bonus. But I don't think it's for all hair types because although it works with me I know people who can't use it so yeah. Was v satfisfied with it though.
Phoenix P.
I don't really like their hair products very well...i have long and thick hair and this product just didn't give my hair the smoothness and softness i was looking for in a conditioner...however i do live their lotion products!
Glamour G.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter is the best! I've used it as a night cream and a daily moisturizer for my whole body. I don't have to worry about needing to reapply on any area of my skin, except my hands because I wash them alot.
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
Not a big fan, but will use it if I have to. It caused my hair to break out, so I try not to use it too often.
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
I love the scent of cocoa butter and the effects are proven to reward our bodys in so many ways.
Kristen M.
Louisville , KY
I used this stuff the whole time I was pregnant and I never got any stretch marks!
yuliana p.
Shafter, CA
Does what it says. Restores your hair. Smells really amazing. Leaves my hair soft to the touch doesn't leave residue
Tania M.
Compton, CA
I love using this product because you only need to apply a little bit in order to see results and I have thick hair. I would reccommend this product to anyone seeking fast results.