BY PALMER'S

Enriched With Shea, Cocoa Butter And Vitamin E, No Parabens, Mineral Oil Or Sulfates, 24 Hour Moisture see more...

Buy on Amazon
alyssa d.
Bronx, NY
I sometimes get dried cracked feet and it is so painful. I put some shea butter on and a sock to keep it in place. After a few days gone goes my dry cracked feet. Thank God for this product because dry cracked feet are so painful. I also use it on my knees and elbows its so great I love it.
Desiree J.
Airway Hgts, WA
My skin gets very ashy no matter what time of the year. I usually slather this on my skin before I dry off from my shower and it makes my skin feel so silky. I also bring this with me when ever I go to a pool or beach, rub it in and spray a bit of sunscreen over the top of it. Smells great as well.
Carlotta B.
WPB
As a parent you seek for the most effective treatment for your kids during the winter months and while we lived in Nj I purchased Palmers Shea butter for the family and today I still purchase it for myself and the husband
Andjoua R.
This stuff is the TRUTH!! It's easy to apply and it just melts right onto your skin!! I use it everyday day on my dry skin. It does NOT lie when it says it last for 24 hrs because when I apply it before bed & I wake up the next morning my skin is still smooth from this butter. It's totally a life safer. It's also light enough to use on your face. It's love in a jar!
DeArryka W.
Carbondale, IL
This is my go to product. Everytime I use it my skin feels so supple and the moisture lasts hours upon hours. I have extremely dry skin and this is one of the few products that is capable of making it feel normal. I'm definitely stocking up on this for the winter.
Amber M.
Great moisturizer. I just personally didn't hate it or love it. The smell is yummy. The packaging is plastic but you pay for what you get. Not bad at all.
LaToya M.
Lwr Pch Tree, AL
Love the way it feels on my skin. Great fragrance. Skin is super moisturized. My expectations are exceeded. I will most definitely purchase this product again.
Raquel B.
Washington , DC
Apply ontop of lotion for extra moisture. It makes my skin feel real good. I’ve had my jar for about 8 months and I’m just coming to an end.
Tiffani G.
We've used this product for years in my family. I prefer the butter over the lotion and this keeps you moisturized for a good while.
Naomi S.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I love love love this product. It smells good and goes on so smooth. I especially apply it to my feet and it leaves them so soft!