BY PALMER'S

• Has anyone tried this before or know where to get this? ...1 Answers
Tara G.
I have used a little more than half of this product and I still haven't seen a significant change on my face. The price is low so I just use it as a moisturizer.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
I have used this product for years and love it. I was very disappointed when I could no longer get it here in town, I was very excited to find it on line. I get so many compliments on my complexion when I use the Palmers Skin Brightener. It takes a couple of weeks for it to really start working, but the effects are great!
Elelwani N.
I love this skin brightener simply because if you choose not to use it it's still ok, as it will not damage the skin. I love it a bit. Definitely will recommend you try it out the best
Cynthia G.
Has anyone tried this before or know where to get this? I have sensitive skin and break out easy! I'm Worried a product like this this will clog my pores. Also, Does it make your skin greasy? I need an even skin tone but a product that breaks me out isn't worth it ! Thank you !!