BY PALMER'S

Denise B.
Elk Grove, CA
Simply the best. I used to brand hop, but this one just works so well for my curls. My hair is soft and manageable. If I go curly, no problem. straight, I have volume. I will continue to use this brand. Natural products so my scalp is happy and non oily. Totally recommend
Hanani S.
Lake city , FL
These are amazing and I totally recommend them for textured hair/curly hair. It’s worth the price point and you get a good amount if you’re not sure if you’re going to like it they sell the sample packs.
Teresa R.
Little Rock
Favors product ever!!! It’s so cheap and I can feel all that it does for my hair! I’ve never rebought a product as many times as I’ve bought this one (coconut version)
t s.
Wanted to try this for my natural hair and needed a new shampoo. It smelled really good and seemed like it would be good for my hair type. I washed my hair with this and after I rinsed it out my hair felt horrible! It felt like all of the life had been sucked out of my hair. It was really hard and dry. Will not try again.
Jenissa B.
Lancaster , PA
My favorite cream of all times, I love palmers coconut cream! The texture is just so smooth and soft but you can tell the quality is great it's very thick not liquidity! I would definitely buy this product !
Tiffany P.
Valdosta, Ga
I use this shampoo recently and I genuinely liked it. It had a very pleasant scent and like most Palmers products it was very moisturizing. I does not leave my hair feeling weighed down or anything. I would purchase this again and very soon. I would recommend this to a few people.
Kk M.
I love all of palmers products!! From there chapstick, suntan lotion, lotion and hair products they are all amazing! They smell amazing and they work amazing!
Lauren S.
It's no high class shampoo by any means but palmers always has good products and I've never been disappointed- would definetly choose this over a Pantene.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Palmer shampoo will leave your hair feeling soft as ever. Palmer shampoo will leave your hair looking voluminous as ever.
Rachel B.
Beaumont
I’ve been using this product for a couple of years and still love it! I tried it out because my hair was so dry and needed a good shampoo that wouldn’t make my hair oily but still keep it moisturized.