Palmer's Palmers Hair Success Gro Treatment 3.5 oz. Jar uploaded by markesha h.Palmer's Palmers Hair Success Gro Treatment 3.5 oz. Jar uploaded by Rayan S.

BY PALMER'S

A revolutionary water-resistant emulsion formula that combines Vitamin E, Olive Oil and Soy ProteinTo coat and protect the hair shaft, allowing hair to grow longer. Hair is protected from humidity and other harsh environmental factors. see more...

Buy on Rakuten...
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After using this product for a couple of months I did realize a bit of hair growth. The only downfall to it is that it kinda makes your hair greasy but not to the point where it weighs down your hair.
Sharsay M.
Sharsay M.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair was breaking off so I decided to give this product a try to say in the last 6 months it has grown my hair and inch or two will be an understatement I am very pleased to review this product and I recommend it to anybody and everybody there suffering with hair loss.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps my hair grow fast! My hair has had trouble growing in the past but now it never stops growing! Love the way it makes my hair feel! My hair is much more healthy and I enjoy the product so much I plan on buying again
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Hattiesburg, MS
Not one of my favorite most of the hair products that I use are from palmers they have some amazing products at a reasonable price you can always find these products in your local Walmart or your local Family Dollar Store 1 of my favorite products by Palmer's is the cocoa butter that helps your skin tone
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does have a weird smell but it works really well on my hair! my hair is super dry and i just have to apply a bit of product and magic happens! My hair has grown & its more moist than before.
Unique'ka E.
Unique'ka E.
Corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pretty good. I used it for 2 months my hair did grow but I'm not if it was this or just naturally doing its thing.I'm going stop using it for 2 months to see
lude j.
lude j.
This smells amazing. My mom was actually the one who introduced me to this and I've been loving it since. It smells amazing and works great on my natural hair. It's easy to use on both dry and wet hair. I would definitely.stmt buy this again.
Amber L.
Amber L.
buffalo Ny
I use this a lot and it helps keep my hair soft and soothes my scalp if it's itchy. It's affordable and helps my hair grow. I love this product a lot and would buy it again I definitely recommend it to people with dry scalp.
Elle D.
Elle D.
Palm Desert, CA
This was recommended to me by a friend. It worked miracles for her hair but not so much mine. It left me with dull hair and even more prone to breakage.
markesha h.
markesha h.
Ive been using this almost my entire life and i have to say it is one of my favorites. It leaves my hair soft tho the product can feel a little heavy.
Is that really work??