Add a Photo

By PALMER'S
#198 in Scalp Treatments
A revolutionary water-resistant emulsion formula that combines Vitamin E, Olive Oil and Soy ProteinTo coat and protect the hair shaft, allowing hair to grow longer. Hair is protected from humidity and other harsh environmental factors.
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA

This product does have a weird smell but it works really well on my hair! my hair is super dry and i just have to apply a bit of product and magic happens! My hair has grown & its more moist than before.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.

After using this product for a couple of months I did realize a bit of hair growth. The only downfall to it is that it kinda makes your hair greasy but not to the point where it weighs down your hair.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

I use to use this once a week. I put it in n slept with it over night and wash it out in the morning and my hair would feel amazing after the shower.
whitney A.
whitney A.

I no longer use this. I use to use this everyday faithfully. Give it a try something's work great for some and not so much with others.
Allen G.
Allen G.
Huntsville, AL

This product actually works if you constantly use it . I recently stopped using it because I got my hair to the point that I like it.
Delilah H.
Delilah H.

Didn't really like it , it felt so greasy I couldn't keep using it. It's super affordable so you can take chance and try it
This makes my hair moisturized so I can do hair styles for longer hair so this helps me style my hair
Reynin  Q.
Reynin Q.

It helps with the split ends, allows your hair to grow faster but leaves your hair soo oily. I recommend to use only a tiny bit every other day (max 2 times per month)
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
North York , Ontario

Tried this product never worked for me. That's just me though may work for someone else.
Is that really work??