Palmer's Palmers Hair Success Gro Treatment 3.5 oz. Jar uploaded by Rayan S.Palmer's Palmers Hair Success Gro Treatment 3.5 oz. Jar uploaded by markesha h.Palmer's Palmers Hair Success Gro Treatment 3.5 oz. Jar uploaded by Angelique M.

BY PALMER'S

A revolutionary water-resistant emulsion formula that combines Vitamin E, Olive Oil and Soy ProteinTo coat and protect the hair shaft, allowing hair to grow longer. Hair is protected from humidity and other harsh environmental factors. see more...

Angelique M.
Middletown, NY
My mom has been using this in my hair since I was a kid...and I’m 33 now and still use it. It’s very light weight and very light in fragrance. A little goes a long way and it is a product that I will continue to use. I am Jamaican and Panamanian and my hair is thick and long and this has also helped to manage my hair and keep it health !!
Sharsay M.
Gainesville, FL
My hair was breaking off so I decided to give this product a try to say in the last 6 months it has grown my hair and inch or two will be an understatement I am very pleased to review this product and I recommend it to anybody and everybody there suffering with hair loss.
Nikki T.
Hattiesburg, MS
Not one of my favorite most of the hair products that I use are from palmers they have some amazing products at a reasonable price you can always find these products in your local Walmart or your local Family Dollar Store 1 of my favorite products by Palmer's is the cocoa butter that helps your skin tone
Evelyn C.
Dayton, OH
Helps my hair grow fast! My hair has had trouble growing in the past but now it never stops growing! Love the way it makes my hair feel! My hair is much more healthy and I enjoy the product so much I plan on buying again
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
This product does have a weird smell but it works really well on my hair! my hair is super dry and i just have to apply a bit of product and magic happens! My hair has grown & its more moist than before.
Amber L.
buffalo Ny
I use this a lot and it helps keep my hair soft and soothes my scalp if it's itchy. It's affordable and helps my hair grow. I love this product a lot and would buy it again I definitely recommend it to people with dry scalp.
Unique'ka E.
Corona, CA
It's pretty good. I used it for 2 months my hair did grow but I'm not if it was this or just naturally doing its thing.I'm going stop using it for 2 months to see
lude j.
This smells amazing. My mom was actually the one who introduced me to this and I've been loving it since. It smells amazing and works great on my natural hair. It's easy to use on both dry and wet hair. I would definitely.stmt buy this again.
Sabrina C.
After using this product for a couple of months I did realize a bit of hair growth. The only downfall to it is that it kinda makes your hair greasy but not to the point where it weighs down your hair.
Reynin Q.
It helps with the split ends, allows your hair to grow faster but leaves your hair soo oily. I recommend to use only a tiny bit every other day (max 2 times per month)
Is that really work??