BeautyHair ProductsPalmer's
Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Shine Serum Hair Polisher 6-oz

Palmers Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Shine Serum Hair Polisher 6-oz.

Palmer's coconut oil formula shine serum hair polisher 6-oz.

Is this any good?
I Want something that don’t make my hair to greasy looking. Will this tame my hair without a lot of greasy ness ?
Start your review of Palmers Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Shine Serum Hair Polisher 6-oz.!
How would you rate this product?
ixsel Z.
430 W OAK RIDGE RD APT 203 ORLANDO FL
This is good on hair if it’s not moisturizers enough and it’ smells like something that came out of nature or like coconut it’s also very soft and creamy like texture
Hayley T.
Fayetteville
Absolutely live this product! I love the shampoo, conditioner, and hair treatments. This brand is wonderful and I recommend this product for you!
Cassandra V.
Pickerington
Palmers Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Shine Serum Hair Polisher 6-oz. uploaded by Cassandra V.
Palmer’s Coconut Oil Hair Polisher Serum feels good on my scalp and leaves my hair shinier without feeling heavy. For the price, the product is a good value and can conveniently can be purchased at many drug and grocery stores.
16. A.
Best hair product ever‼️..... I used this product at least 10 times and it gave my hair the best results ever. Thank you so much I’ll love to review more of this product😘
Nikki R.
Largo, FL
The best serum hands down.  Smells amazing and doesn't leave your hair greasy.  Coconut oil does amazing things for frizzy hair.
Caitlyn  K.
Amazing smell and usable nozzle for spraying all over the hair. Can be a little sticky but overall fine for my hair. Leaves a little residue if used too many times in the same place. The size of the bottle helps to only use this sparingly. I reccomend for a quick shine.
August 2.
Fayetteville, NC
This Serum Helps Alot When Straightening The Hair Every Other Hair Product I Used Has Caused Heat Damage To My Hair And Ofetn Have To Cut The Damage Off It has A Nice Scent grew Use For moisturizing The Hair I Would Definitely Try this Product On My Clients
Sabrina Y.
Great for hair tips, the scent is soft and does not look shiny. but I only pass on the ends without rubbing, just between the fingers
Everyone knkws coconut oil is amazing for your hair! Especially 4c hair types! Moisture stays locked in and smells wonderful.
Kayla E.
Bruh applying this made me do a throwback on my playlist Palmers been around forever and when I recently got my hair straighten and I couldn’t put my usual oils in I anymore so I was like hmmm lemme go back to a brand my mama used so I pulled this boy out and lemme tell you I could not stop flipping and playing with my hair it was so cute and shiny
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melanea P.
Fontana, CA
il y a 3 ans
Devon E. il y a 3 ans
It depends on how much you use and the amount of oils your hair already gives off. I use a quarter size amount.