Palmer's Palmers Cocoa Butter with Vitamin-E Body Gloss 4.4 oz. uploaded by Enie B.

BY PALMER'S

Palmer's Palmers Cocoa Butter with Vitamin-E Body Gloss 4.4 oz.
This product is ok, I really don’t like to be oily but I have it a try it gives you a nice glow if you want to look wet, like for a photo shoot I would suggest that you try this out I just didn’t like it very well but others love it
Teresa H.
Havelock, NC
This has really reduced the appearance of my stretch marks. It doesn’t ERASE the stretch marks but kind of helps them blend into the skin. I’ve used this brand for my pregnancy stretchmarks.
Marianne k.
Phila, PA
Love how all Palmer products go on and don't feel heavy on your skin. They last all day and give your skin a smooth feeling. We even use before the gym and don't have the lotion feel
Alexcia W.
Williamsburg, VA
I love this product. It not sticky at all, it leaves your skin feeling moisturized after your shower and it smells amazing. [product:palmers-coconut-oil-moisturizing-lotion---8.5-oz]
Britnee J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I see from some reviews that people have clearly misunderstood what this product is for. Palmers has so many products that it can be overwhelming an confusing. I don't use this product often. However, it is my go to in the summer or whenever I am going to be wearing skimpy attire. This particular product from Palmer's is to give you a nice glow. I would recommend using the original formula or the stretch mark cream, if you are trying to get rid of unsightly remarks. I use this product in combination with the original formula lotion or coconut oil. It gives you a balanced shimmery look and not cheap glittery stripper look. Its not always easy to find in stores but I would definitely recommend.
Dani M.
This body gloss is very hydrating and will make you stand out glowing! I actually mix it with the regular palmers cocoa butter lotion and they both smell amazing. I would recommend to everyone that has dry skin. Just don't use too much in the hot summer!
Yessenia L.
Cuando estuve embarazada esta crema me ayudó a no tener estrías piel firme y suavizaba mi piel la eh usado con toda mi familia y nos gusto tiene un olor exquisito y dura mucho y es barato está al alcance de tu bolsillo.
Stefanie T.
Tulsa, OK
I bought this product thinking it was lotion for dry skin, but it wasn't. I bought it at either Wal-Mart or target. Cons, I thought it was something it wasn't. Pros, it smelled pretty good. I didn't use it very often. I would recommend it for someone if they asked about it.
Irene K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ive been using palmers coco butter as long as I can remember due to heart surgery scar as it was recommended by my doctor to my mom when I was just four years old. It is a trusted brand and grew up using it on my own and I found this product and it leaves my skin feeling great and I like the way it feels.
Marvelis T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this Palmer's Cocoa body gloss!!! It smells wonderful and feels amazing on your skin. Helped me prevent stretch marks during pregnancy. It leaves you moisturized all day long. There is nothing more this product could do. It's an A++