BY PALMER'S

PALMER'S PUMP Cocoa Butter Lotion BONUS w/Vit.E-17oz see more...

• I used this lotion while I was pregnant and has a terribl...4 Answers
Palmer's Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion Pump 13.5 oz.
  • "I can say without a doubt that I highly recommend this product. Pampers has always been my families go to for relief from our skin issues. From dry skin to pregnancy stretchmarks palmers have been there and given is the best results. and who doesn't love the scent of cocoa butter." in 31 reviews
Rachel C.
Ventura
Purchased at: CVS
I have used this stuff for years and I have always gotten compliments on how soft and smooth my skin feels. It is very very moisturizing and it is an emollient as well so if your skin is dehydrated like mine is then this does wonders in aiding with that. I've always never been the most graceful person and am actually quite the clutz. I'm constantly bumping into things or tripping and falling over and it doesn't help that I bruise like a peach so my legs have taken quite the beating over my life span and I have the marks and scars to prove it. But this stuff has helped with that so so much I've seen a cast improvement. It truly does help with vanishing any marks you may have and smoothing out your skin tone. I've also dealt with bad stretch marks from going through puberty/growth spurt growing up and from going on and off birth control making me gain and loose weight. But this stuff has also helped with my stretch marks not be a prominent as they use to be and I feel it will only continue to help in diminishing the appearance of them the more I continue to use this over time. I'm sure this would work wonders if applied while still wet directly out of the shower but I use the Neutrogena sesame seed body oil instead. After I am dry and the oil has absorbed though I will apply this and also in the morning before I get dressed if I need the extra hydration. Oh and it smells like coconut heaven which I love so that's a plus for me. Its also very reasonably priced and easy to find at your local drugstore. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good body lotion. It has so many benefits I couldn't imagine using anything else.
Corina G.
Las vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What a beautiful moisturizer. Smells great feels great! Sometimes I even want to eat it. LOL!! Just kidding. This really soft in the skin and even the roughest parts. I've been using this since I was little and it's helped so much with my dry skin. I've also use this on my face but I say that they've made one for the face now so I can't wait to buy that and try it. I highly recommend this if you have very dry skin and use it daily about 3 times a day and you should be fine. Very affordable.
Sherley V.
WILKES BARRE, PA
IM IN ABSOLUTE LOVE WITH THIS BODY LOTION!!! I have it year round, its the only moisturiser i use on my body. I have some stretchmarks on my legs and now they are barely visible. This product helped them sooo much. It doesnt only help with the fade of stretchmarks but with scars as well. It leaves my skin really nice and soft. It smells amazing, my boyfriend always says i smell like a big chocolate bar which is great. I highly highly recommend this product.
Liz S.
Lexington, KY
This lotion makes my skin really soft! I noticed a visible improvement after using this product over time. The texture is nice and it leaves a nice healthy glow to my skin. My skin gets very dry and this lotion keeps me very hydrated.
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
I have been using this brand for years. I love this cocoa butter. It smells amazing. My skin stays soft and moisturized. I never have any dryness while using this product. I love that you can buy it anywhere and it’s a great price.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
This lotion smells pleasant and provides good moisture. I heard it was good for stretch marks, but I didn't notice any improvement after using the whole bottle. It's reasonably priced and you can find it pretty much anywhere.
Neferttia J.
Yesssssss to Palmers lotion. The way the smell of the cocoa butter pairs with my natural scent is absolutely amazing. My skin is never left feeling dry or heavy like you can feel that you’re wearing something. It’s a bit on the pricier side, but well worth the cash.
Beatriz H.
Tacoma, WA
I have been using this lotion for 16yrs! I've had to kids and have NO stretch marks because of this miracle lotion. I don't only use it on my body, I also use it on my face. I have dry skin on my face so adding a dab of it to my face moisturizer helps hold the moisture on my skin so much longer. It has never irritated my skin, and in fact has make it look and feel smoother and more supple. I would definitely recommend this product any time!
Sarina N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this formula but the bottle design makes it tricky to get the lotion out even with a significant amount in the bottle. It’s works really well though and smells amazing. I would definitely try if you have dry skin.
Sidney I.
Love this lotion. Super moisturizing and smells great. I always have super dry skin, especially in the winter months and this does the trick. Like to keep it on hand.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
I used this lotion while I was pregnant and has a terrible reaction after a few months. Has that happened to anyone while using this product?