Palmer's Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Bottom Butter 16 oz Jar. Health and Beauty

BY PALMER'S

Kendra P.
Eastpointe , MI
Great product I use this for everything and I've still get a lot of use out of it. It meet expectations absolutely and it has no cons to it because it's so thick and tish you don't need much so it last much much longer.
Geovanny R.
Excellent product! First time using it and I couldn't ask for something better than this! It came in a nice package and everything. Really met my expectations, very effective!
Mikaela M.
Adrian, MI
I use palmers on a daily basis. It works amazing and it's very cheap and lasts along time!
Zozo S.
Mega Parent Expert
I don't use it but my sister does. it helped her with getting rid of stretch mark 50% and it also moisturized her skin. Palmers has good (effective)  products  and they aren't pricey Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula