Palmer's Palmers Cocoa Butter Bottom Butter 4.4 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File

BY PALMER'S

Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have always trusted palmers products. I was happy to receive a sample of this. I love the product, it is thick and actually smells really good. It works quickly, if I notice a little redness I put a little on and by the next day it is completely gone.
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Las embarazadas odian los olores pero este olor en particular lo ame con locura, definitivamente vale su precio y es efectiva mientras va creciendo tu barriga. La compre en cvs.
Jessica C.
Floydada, TX
This product is amazing, it has an awesome smell and met my expectations! I love it. & the best part it's no expensive at all. I really enjoyed it, & I will be buying more.
Nicole P.
Sacramento, CA
This is the go-to products. I love this cocoa butter it's smooth makes the skin look soft and the price is reasonable
Amanda M.
I love this stuff! It smells amazing, it's creamy but not too thick or oily. It makes your skin feel really soft.
Cristina R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Palmer's Cocoa es un excelente producto. Esta crema tiene un rico aroma. Honestamente la recomiendo.
Dannielle C.
I love this product the sent is to die for !
Not only the sent but the cocoa butter it's self is amazing ! It's my every day 😍 & it's so cheap !!
WM H.
Caguas , Puerto Rico
Muy buena queda humectado y huele muy rico mejora el area y tiene vitaminas eso es bueno
Savannah D.