Palmer's Palmers 8.5FLOZ Coconut Oil Cd uploaded by Naomi A.Palmer's Palmers 8.5FLOZ Coconut Oil Cd uploaded by Sarah K.

BY PALMER'S

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! PALMERS 8.5FLOZ COCONUT OIL CD Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Where can I get this?????? Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Enisy S.
I burned myself with oil. I was in so much pain that I took a hand full of coconut oil and left it them because I didn't know what you to do. next day, next day, it was GONE! no marks no burning sensation nothing! now I use it for everything even mosquito bites...
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I tried this and it didn't do much for me. I did find out that coconut oil makes me break out and causes a rash. So I guess I'm allergic to coconut oil. It smells nice but I don't like the greasy lotion feeling on my hair at all unless I'm washing it off.
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
I love this conditioner I leave it in my daughters curly hair for 3-5 min and her tangles come right out and it smells good
nicole a.
their coconut haircare products smell amazing and helps your hair from damaged to healthy
Iona A.
Norwich
Smells amazing leave hair looking shiny smooth sleek . Feel amazing on hair leave hair smelling great . Use along oils and treatments to enhance my hair . Helps with dead ends and dry brittle hair get it from local stores
Nadia C.
Belfast
Love this coconut oil for my hair, I would usually leave it in for an hour or so to let it soak in then I wash and condition it, gives a lovely glossy healthy look to the hair!
TeeKay H.