Palmer's Palmers 8.5FLOZ Coconut Oil Cd uploaded by Sarah K.

BY PALMER'S

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! PALMERS 8.5FLOZ COCONUT OIL CD Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Where can I get this?????? Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Repairi...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Enisy S.
I burned myself with oil. I was in so much pain that I took a hand full of coconut oil and left it them because I didn't know what you to do. next day, next day, it was GONE! no marks no burning sensation nothing! now I use it for everything even mosquito bites...
Whitney H.
Great conditioner for my long hair. I tend to get a lot of tangles and the coconut infused conditioner really helped keep my hair feeling less dry. I also like the way it left my scalp feeling nourished and healthy!
Layonna C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This deep conditioner left my hair so soft and Moisturized ! I've seen some of my favorite bloggers rave about it so I had to try for myself and I love !! The coconut scent is nice as well
Tanisha M.
Rochester, NY
Omgg this product brought my curls backk!!! I had really bad heat damage & my hair went from being super curly to literally having no life in it ! I stop using heat and starting doing this treatment and BAM ! my curls were back !
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I tried this and it didn't do much for me. I did find out that coconut oil makes me break out and causes a rash. So I guess I'm allergic to coconut oil. It smells nice but I don't like the greasy lotion feeling on my hair at all unless I'm washing it off.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
This is such a good product or two I love palmers it's very affordable very effective and I definitely meets my standards are use this product every once a week maybe definitely satisfied it's not too pricey like I said so anybody could get it if they wanted to
Neelam M.
Troy, MI
Love the smell
Love the price and it works very well. I purchased this product from Target and use it 2x a week whenever I wash and blowout my hair. I a dime size for when it's damp and again after just on my ends to seal them.
Britney D.
Denton, TX
A nice cheap conditioner. I only really use if I need something cheap and that works okay. I love this smell and how soft my hair gets. I have curly/kinky hair and it detangles it just fine. In all I would purchase again.
Crystal Z.
Love this product, keeps my curls nice and moisturized and the smell is amazing and long lasting, I bought it at target and it's super affordable! Use it every time I wash and to co wash too! Would purchase again
Amanda H.
Irving, TX
I love the scent of this. It doesn't weigh the hair down, and adds moisture to the hair. I like this as more of an everyday conditioner when I wear my hair curly. I would consider myself satisfied with it.
TeeKay H.