Cocoa Butter: a rich natural moisturizer that leaves skin soft and silky, tranforming even the roughest, driest areas into buttery soft skin. Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and imperfections on the skin, giving a more even and toned appearance.

[product:palmers-cocoa-butter-formula-725-oz-jar] ? I would like to know is this cream is efficient for the stretch marks?
Does this have too much of a scent?
PALMERS cocoa butter formula is my go to when I'm at home, at school or traveling! It's [product:palmers-cocoa-butter-formula-725-oz-jar] in stick form!
Start your review of Palmer's Original Solid Jar!
Product Highlights
I used this when I was in the military. It's super moisturizing. Left my skin feeling soft. It also smells soo soo good! in reviews
...your skin super soft and smooth. Would recommend to anyone with rough and dry skin. in reviews
I also used it while pregnant to help reduce any prevent stretch marks on my belly.in reviews
Catherine D.
Palmer's Original Solid Jar uploaded by Catherine D.
This is all I use on my skin! It’s like butter for the body, it melts on after a hot shower. Also helps with scars and marks. Feels smooth and soft on my skin and hands.
Hollie L.
Temple Terr, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Palmer's Original Solid Jar uploaded by Hollie L.
This is one of my holy grail products so I always have a tub or two of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula. I have always been in love with the luscious scent and the way it keeps my skin silky soft all day long. The thick texture melts into skin and absorbs nicely locking in moisturize so there’s no need to keep reapplying. I use it head to toe every day to keep my skins moisture barrier strong and my skin smooth. This is a must have!
Michelle O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Palmer's Original Solid Jar uploaded by Michelle O.
Purchased at: Target
Palmer's please go cruelty free! Animal testing is horrific and unnecessary. That's the only bad thing about this cocoa butter formula. I was on the fence about buying it because they do test on animals. The label says they're against animal testing but doesn't have a cruelty free symbol on it, so they're not. But I got this bonus tub with 30% free a while back because I had scars from a surgery. It contains vitamin E too, which makes it great for making scars fade.
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Palmer's Original Solid Jar uploaded by Angela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:palmer's-original-solid-jar] I love, love, love Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula. I use it every night before bed. The older I've gotten and with the different elements my skin seems so dry. This stuff smells so good and seems to melt into my skin. It leaves it soft and moisturized! I've been using this for years and will continue to use.
Kayla M.
Palmer's Original Solid Jar uploaded by Kayla M.
First off, Palmers Cocoa butter has been a life saver. I use it every night before bed and after every shower from head to toe! The bumps on the back of my arms are gone my elbows smoother than smooth and it feels amazing on my face as a moisturizer! I absolutely have been obsessed for years now.
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Palmers Cocoa Butter. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizer. My skin has never felt softer. My skin was dry and rough GeForce using Palmers Cocoa Butter, but now I love the way my skin feels. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula
Ken J.
Columbia, SC
Palmer's Original Solid Jar uploaded by Ken J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cocoa butter smells amazing. It is so creamy and moisturizes so well. Love rubbing this on my dry hand hands.
Sadaf K.
Morton Grove, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Palmer's Original Solid Jar uploaded by Sadaf K.
Palmer's Original Solid Jar uploaded by Sadaf K.
If you have super dry feet and skin, this should definitely be something you buy. My feet, knees, and elbows get very dry and using this has helped significantly. At night, I put some on and wear my socks and by the morning my feet feel so soft and smooth. The product is like butter, hard at first then melts with body heat. It also smells amazing. Definitely recommend it.
Chris B.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only brand I've found that helps prevent dry skin on my arms, legs and feet during the bitterly cold winters where I live. It is inexpensive and be purchased anywhere.
Amber R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing. I’ve always loved the scent, plus it’s very hydrating! Definitely an affordable brand too. A tub lasts a good long while. I especially love it in the winter months when my legs need a little extra love.