Skin CareFacial SkincarePalmer's
Palmers Organic Therapy Olive Butter With Vit E Soap 44oz (6 Pack)

Palmers Organic Therapy Olive Butter With Vit E Soap 4.4oz (6 Pack)

Quality you can trust from Palmer's at a Great Value!. Palmer's Organic Therapy Olive Butter With Vit E Soap 4.4oz (6 Pack).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Palmers Organic Therapy Olive Butter With Vit E Soap 4.4oz (6 Pack)!
belle-hope P.
birmingham
The Palmers Organic Therapy worked well with my curly and frizzy hair. It was worth the money and inexpensive for how effective it is, didn't disappoint. I was hoping for good results seen as it has olive oil in and it worked exceptionally well!
Desire R.
Palmers body lotion feels sooooo great on the skin gives you that velvety feel love it Palmer's Olive Butter Lotion Bonus
Idalmar S.
echanted with this product, super chic, I recommend them, my favorite brand, they have to try it and they will be delighted just like me, recommended ♥
Maria A.
Dubai, Dubai
Palmers is a brand that I always trust and has never failed to impress me. Loved the soap, smells great. Free from Parabens and harmful chemicals. Definitely buying it again.
yenifer L.
No lo uso pero quiero probarlo. Aunque con lo delicado de mi piel talvez ni siquiera es apto. Aunque en mi país no se donde conseguirlo
Cherie D.
This is go to grand brand in my opinion. My skin always feels incredibly soft, nourished. I would definitely recommend anything from the brand.

Looking for your answer?