BY PALMER'S

INDICATIONS: Palmer's Olive Butter Formula with Vitamin E Organic Therapy Soap has the power to transform your skin. Extra Virgin Olive Oil takes care of your skin in three ways. see more...

belle-hope p.
birmingham
The Palmers Organic Therapy worked well with my curly and frizzy hair. It was worth the money and inexpensive for how effective it is, didn't disappoint. I was hoping for good results seen as it has olive oil in and it worked exceptionally well!
Maria A.
Dubai, UAE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Palmers is a brand that I always trust and has never failed to impress me. Loved the soap, smells great. Free from Parabens and harmful chemicals. Definitely buying it again.
Idalmar S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
echanted with this product, super chic, I recommend them, my favorite brand, they have to try it and they will be delighted just like me, recommended ♥
Cherie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is go to grand brand in my opinion. My skin always feels incredibly soft, nourished. I would definitely recommend anything from the brand.