BY PALMER'S

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Palmer's Olive Oil Formula with Vitamin E Replenishing Conditioner 8.5-oz. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Rachel N.
I actually really liked this conditioner, and I really should go back to it. It smelled so nice, and left my hair really soft and happy. It isn't super pricey either, so I think i'll switch back to this as my basic conditioner. A good buy overall!
Genevieve L.
Baltimore, MD
My go to conditioner. Leaves hair feeling soft and hydrated. I’ve tried many others but I always come back to this one.
A N.
Santo Domingo
Los tratamientos de palmers son muy buenos porque sus ingredientes son naturales y eso le da mucha vida y brillo al cabello. por ejemplo, si eres como yo que adora ir a la playa, sabes que la sal del mar y en sol maltratan mucho el pelo. luego de un dia de playa muy divertido preparo mi cabello con estos productos. son lo mejor
Elham N.
I'm love with this! It's nice and creamy and so nourishing to the hair. Would definitely recommend this for people with dry hair.