BY PALMER'S

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Spray with Virgin Olive Oil
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Ireland W.
Tried it awhile ago I did not really tell a difference I have blonde thinish hair and I didn’t notice a difference
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
It was ok nothing grand. It was definitely a little to oily for my hair made my hair more limp and weighed it down.
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
This oil was great for my dry hair it made it look instantly shiny and smooth I just didn't like the smell so much.
Angie E.
This is a good oil. Helps a lot with brittle and dry hair. Helps retain moisture and also keeps hair feeling soft
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This worked great on my hair...it left it feeling soft and manageable throughout the day without weighing it down
Marlena P.
New Bern, NC
Very oily but after a couple of washes, not as oily and left my hair feeling great! Nice price as well as smell!
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Pretty good, does leave hair oily but it does its job, I definitely recommend for those who have super dry hair
Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
This helps when my hair is very frizzy. It turns my hair into waves. Otherwise, I find it makes my hair oily.
michelle k.
Muskegon
I buy this product for my daughters and myself. Has done wonders for our hair, and is very affordable
Jasmine B.
Columbia , SC
I really love this oil especially in the fall and winter it keeps my hair and scalp extra moisturized
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]

Walmart