BY PALMER'S #19 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on kmart*
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
It's okay. Not my favorite. A little too oily and sprayed kinda funky. I wouldn't purchase it again if I had a choice.
Quinn R.
I adore Palmer's products. They are high quality for a small amount of money. This product works wonders for your hair.
Mary B.
KUNA, ID
Doesnt seem to really soak into my scalp. It moisturizes at first but it doesnt last long. It did help w my itchy scalp
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This product it really great. It works well and is easy to find. The price is worth it for the product would recommend.
Kayla H.
This made my hair feel so silky and healthy it smells so good and defi helps with breakage and protects against heat!
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey, I am not a problem, I am not a problem, I am not a problem, I am not a problem, I am not a problem, I am not a
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
This oil was great for my dry hair it made it look instantly shiny and smooth I just didn't like the smell so much.
Ireland W.
Tried it awhile ago I did not really tell a difference I have blonde thinish hair and I didn’t notice a difference
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
It was ok nothing grand. It was definitely a little to oily for my hair made my hair more limp and weighed it down.
Marlena P.
New Bern, NC
Very oily but after a couple of washes, not as oily and left my hair feeling great! Nice price as well as smell!
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver Spring , MD
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]