BY PALMER'S #66 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Jasmine A.
Columbia , SC
I really love this oil especially in the fall and winter it keeps my hair and scalp extra moisturized
Amanda P.
Miramar, FL
This product is great!. I like this product, totally hydrating. Worth the price and affordable.
Victoria P.
Modesto , CA
I love how this makes my hair feel!!! Definitely worth the price!!! Will buy again when needed!
Daniela P.
So great for my little three years old and even mine hair. We have always one of this in home.
One K.
Clifton , Bristol
I love this product! It does exactly as it says it will. This oil really penetrates the hair and doesn't leave any sticky or oily residue that other brands tend to do. I love this product paired with any cream based product. It really seals in mositure.
Priscilla S.
Toronto, ON
I've tried other oil serums for my hair and this one really keeps my frizz down. I have curly hair so you can imagine how bad it gets. If I don't have time to wash my hair, I spray some on the ends and style my hair easily. Would recommend to anyone with the same problem. Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Spray with Virgin Olive Oil
MeLa B.
I've never tried this brand before I would love to try reason being is because we don't have this produced here in Australia but it kinder looks pricey but im  guessing it's a worthy produced
Amy F.
St. John’s , NL
This is an excellent product to purchase. I really enjoyed this but for sure. It is not to expensive for what it is. I would recommend this item to everyone I know. And I would defiantly consider buying again.
Suellen R.
Esse é show!!!!!!! É muito bom de mais!!!!!! Uso esses produtos todo dia!!!!! Mais é muito caro!!!! Não compro muito por causa disso
Sharon T.
Markham , ON
I love using this spray oil on my weave. It gives the hair a nice shine and smootness and doesn't make the hair feel greasy
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]