BY PALMER'S #78 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Angie E.
Angie E.
This is a good oil. Helps a lot with brittle and dry hair. Helps retain moisture and also keeps hair feeling soft
Mary B.
Mary B.
Kuna, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesnt seem to really soak into my scalp. It moisturizes at first but it doesnt last long. It did help w my itchy scalp
Srujana S.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product it really great. It works well and is easy to find. The price is worth it for the product would recommend.
Star B.
Star B.
Lancaster
I use this in my hair right after shower I squirted out of my head and rub it on my account I leave it on all day a little does though very long way yeah lose your hair very soft
jessica n.
jessica n.
Elkhart , IN
ok this is the best hands down, i just love it. it keeps the hair hydrated and helps to detangle my daughter really curly hair. It totally worth the price, i restock all the time. Perfect fir styling my daughter hair all the time.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
This stuff is phenomenal. It replaced my Moroccan oil with such grace! The reason I picked it up was because of the packaging being a spray, which I adore. It conditions, detangles, and leaves a beautiful shine. It's a shame they throw this in the ethnic section, it causes other races to walk on by. such a wonderful product, definitely deserves more praise.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Modesto , Ca
I love how this makes my hair feel!!! Definitely worth the price!!! Will buy again when needed!
Carissa F.
Carissa F.
Atlanta, GA
I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite. I have naturally dry hair so I like to lightly mist the ends of my hair with this when it's damp so it adds a little extra moisture before I style it with any heat.
Quinn R.
Quinn R.
I adore Palmer's products. They are high quality for a small amount of money. This product works wonders for your hair.
Sharon T.
Sharon T.
Markham,Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this spray oil on my weave. It gives the hair a nice shine and smootness and doesn't make the hair feel greasy