BY PALMER'S #66 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Brittany J.
It's okay. Not my favorite. A little too oily and sprayed kinda funky. I wouldn't purchase it again if I had a choice.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This product it really great. It works well and is easy to find. The price is worth it for the product would recommend.
Quinn R.
I adore Palmer's products. They are high quality for a small amount of money. This product works wonders for your hair.
Kayla H.
This made my hair feel so silky and healthy it smells so good and defi helps with breakage and protects against heat!
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA
This oil was great for my dry hair it made it look instantly shiny and smooth I just didn't like the smell so much.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
It was ok nothing grand. It was definitely a little to oily for my hair made my hair more limp and weighed it down.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey, I am not a problem, I am not a problem, I am not a problem, I am not a problem, I am not a problem, I am not a
Angie E.
This is a good oil. Helps a lot with brittle and dry hair. Helps retain moisture and also keeps hair feeling soft
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Pretty good, does leave hair oily but it does its job, I definitely recommend for those who have super dry hair
Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
This helps when my hair is very frizzy. It turns my hair into waves. Otherwise, I find it makes my hair oily.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]