BY PALMER'S #61 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Spray with Virgin Olive Oil
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Kayla H.
This made my hair feel so silky and healthy it smells so good and defi helps with breakage and protects against heat!
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
It was ok nothing grand. It was definitely a little to oily for my hair made my hair more limp and weighed it down.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA
This oil was great for my dry hair it made it look instantly shiny and smooth I just didn't like the smell so much.
Angie E.
This is a good oil. Helps a lot with brittle and dry hair. Helps retain moisture and also keeps hair feeling soft
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Pretty good, does leave hair oily but it does its job, I definitely recommend for those who have super dry hair
Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
This helps when my hair is very frizzy. It turns my hair into waves. Otherwise, I find it makes my hair oily.
Amanda P.
Doral, FL
This product is great!. I like this product, totally hydrating. Worth the price and affordable.
Victoria P.
Modesto , Ca
I love how this makes my hair feel!!! Definitely worth the price!!! Will buy again when needed!
Star B.
Lancaster
I use this in my hair right after shower I squirted out of my head and rub it on my account I leave it on all day a little does though very long way yeah lose your hair very soft
jessica n.
Elkhart , IN
ok this is the best hands down, i just love it. it keeps the hair hydrated and helps to detangle my daughter really curly hair. It totally worth the price, i restock all the time. Perfect fir styling my daughter hair all the time.
Maira Alejandra M.
silver spring
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]