BY PALMER'S #19 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on kmart*
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
This spray is a fantastic treatment for your hair. If you suffer from dry hair I recommend trying this. Palmer makes great products.
Cristina A.
Harrisonburg
Really good in my experience it stays in ur hair well and the frizz goes away once ur but that product on recommend it for ur hair.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
Good as a surface oil but can be sprayed on the scalp and rubbed in. If too much on blow dried hair it will rub off on eberything.
Zanna C.
I love this stuff I put it on my hair when I condition it I rinse and style like normal. Makes my hair shiny without being heavy.
gloribi j.

Excellent oil for the hair and scalp, keeps hair well hydrated and soft, while conditioning and nourishing, I recommend 100%...

Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
This works so good i bought it in the color section but it still works perfect in my hair i use it daily it leave it so soft
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I looooooovvvveeee this product. It gives your hair a nice shine without being too greasy and heavy. It's also a great price.
Kimberly F.
A trusted brand. I use this and it works well. Keeps my hair hydrated and shiny when used. No complaints with this product.
Christina G.
goose creek, SC
I use this once a month as an over nite treat on my hair locks for extra softness and shine. It also smells amazing too!
Alena M.
Okmulgee, OK
This product made my hair feel soft and glossy! I would recommend this to anyone who has problems with dry brittle hair!
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver Spring , MD
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]