BY PALMER'S #61 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Spray with Virgin Olive Oil
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
Good as a surface oil but can be sprayed on the scalp and rubbed in. If too much on blow dried hair it will rub off on eberything.
Zanna C.
I love this stuff I put it on my hair when I condition it I rinse and style like normal. Makes my hair shiny without being heavy.
gloribi j.

Excellent oil for the hair and scalp, keeps hair well hydrated and soft, while conditioning and nourishing, I recommend 100%...

Denise B.
Albany, GA
I looooooovvvveeee this product. It gives your hair a nice shine without being too greasy and heavy. It's also a great price.
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
This works so good i bought it in the color section but it still works perfect in my hair i use it daily it leave it so soft
Christina G.
goose creek, SC
I use this once a month as an over nite treat on my hair locks for extra softness and shine. It also smells amazing too!
alena m.
Okmulgee, OK
This product made my hair feel soft and glossy! I would recommend this to anyone who has problems with dry brittle hair!
Brittany J.
It's okay. Not my favorite. A little too oily and sprayed kinda funky. I wouldn't purchase it again if I had a choice.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This product it really great. It works well and is easy to find. The price is worth it for the product would recommend.
Mary B.
Kuna, ID
Doesnt seem to really soak into my scalp. It moisturizes at first but it doesnt last long. It did help w my itchy scalp
Maira Alejandra M.
silver spring
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]