BY PALMER'S #78 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Ellisha M.
Ellisha M.
I like how when I used it on my hair my hair was more softer after I flat ironed it. I also like the smell and the way it makes my hair shiny.
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good, does leave hair oily but it does its job, I definitely recommend for those who have super dry hair
Karen M.
Karen M.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helps when my hair is very frizzy. It turns my hair into waves. Otherwise, I find it makes my hair oily.
Anterria A.
Anterria A.
This spray hair oil adds so much shine to my hair. It really helps moisturize my hair. I love this so much I will re purchase this product
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay. Not my favorite. A little too oily and sprayed kinda funky. I wouldn't purchase it again if I had a choice.
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my daughters hair and scalp to keep it moisture, especially when she has braids, it's a good product and not expensive.
Renee P.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good as a surface oil but can be sprayed on the scalp and rubbed in. If too much on blow dried hair it will rub off on eberything.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Magic oil

This thing is not serious right, the first time I try it, My hair was flawless. It's shining, smooth, and it's natural. My hair feels strong, and healthier. Can't live without it.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great!. I like this product, totally hydrating. Worth the price and affordable.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my hair feel so silky and healthy it smells so good and defi helps with breakage and protects against heat!