BY PALMER'S #24 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
I really like this hair oil. Its in a easy to use spray bottle so its not messy at all. I'll continue to use this brand and so will my kids.
Anterria A.
This spray hair oil adds so much shine to my hair. It really helps moisturize my hair. I love this so much I will re purchase this product
Andjoua R.
Great for moisturizing and softening your hair when it's in any style. I just dislike the fact that is runs all down your back and face lol
Alexa W.
Not my most favorite but i do like it. Keeps my hair nice silky & moisturized. Wont use that often but most definitely keep a stash of it
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
This spray is a fantastic treatment for your hair. If you suffer from dry hair I recommend trying this. Palmer makes great products.
Amanda  S.
Saint Louis, MO
I like how simple this product is. Keeps the frizz down, controls throughout the day, and is super easy to use. Just spray on and go
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
I use this on my daughters hair and scalp to keep it moisture, especially when she has braids, it's a good product and not expensive.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
Good as a surface oil but can be sprayed on the scalp and rubbed in. If too much on blow dried hair it will rub off on eberything.
Cristina A.
Harrisonburg
Really good in my experience it stays in ur hair well and the frizz goes away once ur but that product on recommend it for ur hair.
Zanna C.
I love this stuff I put it on my hair when I condition it I rinse and style like normal. Makes my hair shiny without being heavy.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]