BY PALMER'S #19 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on kmart*
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
This oil is AMAZING!! It leaves my hair soft and smelling great which is another perk about it! I will totally keep using it and honestly recommend it to anyone in need of awesome hair lol
Brittney L.
Wenatchee, WA
Decent product, convenient so points for that. But it's not the most effective for my hair and concerns. I'm not a huge olive oil fan for my hair but I'm always willing to give it a try.
Ruth H.
Magic oil

This thing is not serious right, the first time I try it, My hair was flawless. It's shining, smooth, and it's natural. My hair feels strong, and healthier. Can't live without it.
Chautoria M.
Lake Charles, LA
This product is great for moisturizer and also keeping frizz down. I'm natural so I use a lot of oil products. You can't go wrong conditioning with hot oil
Ashley V.
Lebanon
Love this spray . You can use it after shamppoiing and conditioning your hair or can use it when straightening your hair . I still buy this till this day !
Cecilia A.
Garden Grove, CA
Not only is this inexpensive, but it's also great quality! It's so light so it doesn't weigh down my hair. It smells delicious and it goes on easily.
kristen b.
Wilson, NC
I used this spray and was really impressed with it. It didn't weigh my hair down at all. It didn't make it greasy, the smell wasn't that great.
Jasmine
LaGrange, GA
It did an overall good job at moisturizing my hair.. It didn't really last all day for me though.  By the end of the day my hair felt dry again.
Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
Use this to mix with a leave in conditioner. I mix in 4 sprays. Leaves my hair soft and so shiny!..has been helping condition my dry dyed hair.
Ellisha M.
I like how when I used it on my hair my hair was more softer after I flat ironed it. I also like the smell and the way it makes my hair shiny.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver Spring , MD
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]