BY PALMER'S #66 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
I used this spray and was really impressed with it. It didn't weigh my hair down at all. It didn't make it greasy, the smell wasn't that great.
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
I really like this hair oil. Its in a easy to use spray bottle so its not messy at all. I'll continue to use this brand and so will my kids.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
This is a great product! I like it use it after my showers to keep my hair from drying out! My hair stays nice smooth and best of all, shiny!
Kensderline J.
I use this product when I have braids on and it keeps it moisturize. It save up so I don't have to get multiple oil or sometimes I mix it up
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
This product was ok I am not sure if mane mine was a dud but it smelled horrible:/The Product Worked Good,Just could not get over the scent:/
Andjoua R.
Great for moisturizing and softening your hair when it's in any style. I just dislike the fact that is runs all down your back and face lol
Anterria A.
This spray hair oil adds so much shine to my hair. It really helps moisturize my hair. I love this so much I will re purchase this product
Amanda  S.
Saint Louis, MO
I like how simple this product is. Keeps the frizz down, controls throughout the day, and is super easy to use. Just spray on and go
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
I use this on my daughters hair and scalp to keep it moisture, especially when she has braids, it's a good product and not expensive.
Joy W.
KIMBERLY, WI
This spray is a fantastic treatment for your hair. If you suffer from dry hair I recommend trying this. Palmer makes great products.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]