BY PALMER'S #78 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looooooovvvveeee this product. It gives your hair a nice shine without being too greasy and heavy. It's also a great price.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Sweetwater, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this spray every day on the little one's dry hair. It's a great value for the product and a convenient way to help style her hair daily.
alena m.
alena m.
Okmulgee, OK
This product made my hair feel soft and glossy! I would recommend this to anyone who has problems with dry brittle hair!
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only is this inexpensive, but it's also great quality! It's so light so it doesn't weigh down my hair. It smells delicious and it goes on easily.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Goose creek, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this once a month as an over nite treat on my hair locks for extra softness and shine. It also smells amazing too!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
I love this spray because it has natural ingredients that are gentle on the hair. It's also sulfate and paraben free so its safe to use on people with sensitive skin and children.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil was great for my dry hair it made it look instantly shiny and smooth I just didn't like the smell so much.
Rhianna L.
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
This works so good i bought it in the color section but it still works perfect in my hair i use it daily it leave it so soft
Jasmine
Jasmine
LaGrange, GA
It did an overall good job at moisturizing my hair.. It didn't really last all day for me though.  By the end of the day my hair felt dry again.
Chrystal G.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was ok nothing grand. It was definitely a little to oily for my hair made my hair more limp and weighed it down.