BY PALMER'S #63 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Spray with Virgin Olive Oil
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Ellisha M.
I like how when I used it on my hair my hair was more softer after I flat ironed it. I also like the smell and the way it makes my hair shiny.
Jasmine
LaGrange, GA
It did an overall good job at moisturizing my hair.. It didn't really last all day for me though.  By the end of the day my hair felt dry again.
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this hair oil. Its in a easy to use spray bottle so its not messy at all. I'll continue to use this brand and so will my kids.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! I like it use it after my showers to keep my hair from drying out! My hair stays nice smooth and best of all, shiny!
Kensderline J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product when I have braids on and it keeps it moisturize. It save up so I don't have to get multiple oil or sometimes I mix it up
Anterria A.
This spray hair oil adds so much shine to my hair. It really helps moisturize my hair. I love this so much I will re purchase this product
Andjoua R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for moisturizing and softening your hair when it's in any style. I just dislike the fact that is runs all down your back and face lol
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray is a fantastic treatment for your hair. If you suffer from dry hair I recommend trying this. Palmer makes great products.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my daughters hair and scalp to keep it moisture, especially when she has braids, it's a good product and not expensive.
Amanda  S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how simple this product is. Keeps the frizz down, controls throughout the day, and is super easy to use. Just spray on and go
Maira Alejandra M.
silver spring
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]