BY PALMER'S #63 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Spray with Virgin Olive Oil
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
This stuff is phenomenal. It replaced my Moroccan oil with such grace! The reason I picked it up was because of the packaging being a spray, which I adore. It conditions, detangles, and leaves a beautiful shine. It's a shame they throw this in the ethnic section, it causes other races to walk on by. such a wonderful product, definitely deserves more praise.
Carissa F.
Atlanta, GA
I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite. I have naturally dry hair so I like to lightly mist the ends of my hair with this when it's damp so it adds a little extra moisture before I style it with any heat.
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
I love this spray because it has natural ingredients that are gentle on the hair. It's also sulfate and paraben free so its safe to use on people with sensitive skin and children.
Ruth H.
Magic oil

This thing is not serious right, the first time I try it, My hair was flawless. It's shining, smooth, and it's natural. My hair feels strong, and healthier. Can't live without it.
Quinn R.
I adore Palmer's products. They are high quality for a small amount of money. This product works wonders for your hair.
Chautoria M.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for moisturizer and also keeping frizz down. I'm natural so I use a lot of oil products. You can't go wrong conditioning with hot oil
Cecilia A.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only is this inexpensive, but it's also great quality! It's so light so it doesn't weigh down my hair. It smells delicious and it goes on easily.
Erica S.
Sweetwater, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this spray every day on the little one's dry hair. It's a great value for the product and a convenient way to help style her hair daily.
Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this to mix with a leave in conditioner. I mix in 4 sprays. Leaves my hair soft and so shiny!..has been helping condition my dry dyed hair.
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this spray and was really impressed with it. It didn't weigh my hair down at all. It didn't make it greasy, the smell wasn't that great.
Maira Alejandra M.
silver spring
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]