BY PALMER'S #78 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
kristen b.
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this spray and was really impressed with it. It didn't weigh my hair down at all. It didn't make it greasy, the smell wasn't that great.
Julie P.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! I like it use it after my showers to keep my hair from drying out! My hair stays nice smooth and best of all, shiny!
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for moisturizing and softening your hair when it's in any style. I just dislike the fact that is runs all down your back and face lol
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this to mix with a leave in conditioner. I mix in 4 sprays. Leaves my hair soft and so shiny!..has been helping condition my dry dyed hair.
Joy W.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray is a fantastic treatment for your hair. If you suffer from dry hair I recommend trying this. Palmer makes great products.
Amanda  S.
Amanda S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how simple this product is. Keeps the frizz down, controls throughout the day, and is super easy to use. Just spray on and go
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this hair oil. Its in a easy to use spray bottle so its not messy at all. I'll continue to use this brand and so will my kids.
Kensderline J.
Kensderline J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product when I have braids on and it keeps it moisturize. It save up so I don't have to get multiple oil or sometimes I mix it up
Zanna C.
Zanna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff I put it on my hair when I condition it I rinse and style like normal. Makes my hair shiny without being heavy.
gloribi j.
gloribi j.
Beauty Junkie Expert

Excellent oil for the hair and scalp, keeps hair well hydrated and soft, while conditioning and nourishing, I recommend 100%...