BY PALMER'S #19 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on kmart*
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
katie o.
I absolutely love this stuff. It adds moisture to your hair without causing it to become flat or greasy. It helps you hair stay hydrated decreasing the chances of spit ends and hair loss. I recommend this product to everyone.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
I love this olive oil spray. It's really light and it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy. It's definitely affordable and it's convenient to find a more stores. I will continue to buy this product.
Megan G.
Seaman, OH
This product I use on the the days after I use heat on my hair to repair the damage that the heat may have caused. It is quite affordable and I've noticed a rapid growth in my hair by using this product and I would definitely buy this product again!
Ashley P.
im so very sorry , i really wish there was an option if you have never tried a brand you can give an honest review on something different, because i refuse to lie and unfortunatly i havent tried this brand , this has happened quite a few times , annoying really
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
I love this spray because it has natural ingredients that are gentle on the hair. It's also sulfate and paraben free so its safe to use on people with sensitive skin and children.
Kailynn B.
I attempted to use this to make my hair grow and make it healthier but honestly it didn't seem to do anything other than make my hair greasy. Plus it smells weird. I was mostly disappointed because I heard olive oil helps my kind of hair.
Megan R.
Reno, NV
i love this product and have been using it since i bleached my hair to ensure that it stayed moisturizer and healthy. the only thing i don't like about it is the smell but it's just something that takes a little getting used to.
Crystal C.
Really good product, it helps prevent the appearance of split ends and makes your hair more smooth. However, use very little amounts! The oive oil is heavy and if too much is used, it'll instead make your hair look wet/greasy. Price is easy on your wallet so another plus.
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
It smells beautiful and makes my hair very thick. İt is very easy to use. Only 3-4 sprays are enough. It helps thickness and makes my hair strong. I love this product on my hair. Will always re-purchase this product.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
This is ok. I love Palmer's products but this just kinda set on my hair and didn't fully moisturize. I'll use what I have but I will most likely not purchase this product again. Not very effective.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver Spring , MD
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]