BY PALMER'S #78 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Bahar A.
Bahar A.
Centreville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells beautiful and makes my hair very thick. İt is very easy to use. Only 3-4 sprays are enough. It helps thickness and makes my hair strong. I love this product on my hair. Will always re-purchase this product.
Leticia B.
Leticia B.
Rock Hill , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really enjoying using this spray oil in my hair. I step in all neu hair including root at night and in the morning retreat with a trabsparente shampoo. It makes my hair well nourished. It's already part of my capillary diagram.
Carla M.
Carla M.
Miami, Florida
Pretty neat product. I love using oil on my hair, but it can be very messy. This is a convenient spray! All the benefits of olive oil, but much easier to apply, and rinse out. Leaves hair quite greasy, but its great for an overnight treatment. and SO cheap!
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is ok. I love Palmer's products but this just kinda set on my hair and didn't fully moisturize. I'll use what I have but I will most likely not purchase this product again. Not very effective.
CIntia Estrada C.
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is AMAZING!! It leaves my hair soft and smelling great which is another perk about it! I will totally keep using it and honestly recommend it to anyone in need of awesome hair lol
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent product, convenient so points for that. But it's not the most effective for my hair and concerns. I'm not a huge olive oil fan for my hair but I'm always willing to give it a try.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I had braids I struggled with keeping my scalp moisturized without the oils being too heavy, oil sheen in the can sprayed too wide when I needed to get certain spots more than others so this spray helped more and made my dry itchy scalp have relief.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Bullhead City, AZ
I spray this on my hair when i get out the shower,  My hair is curly, dry and useing these conditioning oil made my hair feeling soft and shiny. Definitely recommend!
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This olive oil and virgin oil combination is great for rough and dry hair. It softens the hair texture and makes them healthier and mor manageable. It is also great for reducing hair loss. Overall a great product
Chautoria M.
Chautoria M.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for moisturizer and also keeping frizz down. I'm natural so I use a lot of oil products. You can't go wrong conditioning with hot oil