BY PALMER'S #24 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Carla M.
Miami, Florida
Pretty neat product. I love using oil on my hair, but it can be very messy. This is a convenient spray! All the benefits of olive oil, but much easier to apply, and rinse out. Leaves hair quite greasy, but its great for an overnight treatment. and SO cheap!
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
I spray this on my hair when i get out the shower,  My hair is curly, dry and useing these conditioning oil made my hair feeling soft and shiny. Definitely recommend!
Amber D.
Dothan, AL
This is a very good oil to use. I really like to use it when I have braids because it moisturizers my scalp and keeps my head from itching so much. The oil adds a lot of sheen and shine and keeps my hair from being so dull and dry.
Carissa C.
boise, ID
I used this on my 4 month old who has horrible horrible Cradle Cap.. I put it in his hair after the a Bath and let it sit for a few minutes before combing his hair and 90% of his cradle cap was gone!!!! I recommend this to all parents with babies with cradle cap, its cheaper and healthier then anything actually made for cradle cap.
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
This stuff is phenomenal. It replaced my Moroccan oil with such grace! The reason I picked it up was because of the packaging being a spray, which I adore. It conditions, detangles, and leaves a beautiful shine. It's a shame they throw this in the ethnic section, it causes other races to walk on by. such a wonderful product, definitely deserves more praise.
Carissa F.
Atlanta, GA
I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite. I have naturally dry hair so I like to lightly mist the ends of my hair with this when it's damp so it adds a little extra moisture before I style it with any heat.
katie o.
I absolutely love this stuff. It adds moisture to your hair without causing it to become flat or greasy. It helps you hair stay hydrated decreasing the chances of spit ends and hair loss. I recommend this product to everyone.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
I love this olive oil spray. It's really light and it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy. It's definitely affordable and it's convenient to find a more stores. I will continue to buy this product.
Megan G.
Seaman, OH
This product I use on the the days after I use heat on my hair to repair the damage that the heat may have caused. It is quite affordable and I've noticed a rapid growth in my hair by using this product and I would definitely buy this product again!
Ashley P.
im so very sorry , i really wish there was an option if you have never tried a brand you can give an honest review on something different, because i refuse to lie and unfortunatly i havent tried this brand , this has happened quite a few times , annoying really
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]