BY PALMER'S #63 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Spray with Virgin Olive Oil
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this olive oil spray. It's really light and it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy. It's definitely affordable and it's convenient to find a more stores. I will continue to buy this product.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good for adding moisture to a dry scalp. The spray is light weight and will not weigh the hair down when a small amount if used. The spray can also be used on the body as well. The product is also great for hot oil massages Will buy again! Recommended for all skin types.
Carissa C.
Arlington, WA
I used this on my 4 month old who has horrible horrible Cradle Cap.. I put it in his hair after the a Bath and let it sit for a few minutes before combing his hair and 90% of his cradle cap was gone!!!! I recommend this to all parents with babies with cradle cap, its cheaper and healthier then anything actually made for cradle cap.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
im so very sorry , i really wish there was an option if you have never tried a brand you can give an honest review on something different, because i refuse to lie and unfortunatly i havent tried this brand , this has happened quite a few times , annoying really
Brittney S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I had braids I struggled with keeping my scalp moisturized without the oils being too heavy, oil sheen in the can sprayed too wide when I needed to get certain spots more than others so this spray helped more and made my dry itchy scalp have relief.
Megan G.
Seaman, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product I use on the the days after I use heat on my hair to repair the damage that the heat may have caused. It is quite affordable and I've noticed a rapid growth in my hair by using this product and I would definitely buy this product again!
Claudette M.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use regular olive oil, but I have used this product in the past. It's keeps my hair moist and shiny, but regular olive oil works just as well without the extra added chemicals. And you can get that organic from your local super market.
Kailynn B.
I attempted to use this to make my hair grow and make it healthier but honestly it didn't seem to do anything other than make my hair greasy. Plus it smells weird. I was mostly disappointed because I heard olive oil helps my kind of hair.
MONEKA S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this spray on my hair when it's blown out, it helps with my fly away & frizzy ends. I usually spray a little in my hands, and comb it through my hair. It's not heavy on my hair, and it gives it the added shine that I love
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too oily and has a lot of buildup. Broke my face out due to sensitive skin. Cannot mix other products b/c it will leave a residue. Just didn't work for me. Also if you don't like the smell of olive oil you will not like as I did not.
Maira Alejandra M.
silver spring
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]