BY PALMER'S

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Spray with Virgin Olive Oil
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
This is good for adding moisture to a dry scalp. The spray is light weight and will not weigh the hair down when a small amount if used. The spray can also be used on the body as well. The product is also great for hot oil massages Will buy again! Recommended for all skin types.
Brittney S.
Dallas, TX
When I had braids I struggled with keeping my scalp moisturized without the oils being too heavy, oil sheen in the can sprayed too wide when I needed to get certain spots more than others so this spray helped more and made my dry itchy scalp have relief.
Cora M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the spray! I sometimes wear my hair braided and when I do I spray my scalp in between the braids with it to keep it from being dry and itchy. Great relief from itchy scalp. It does not leave a greasy residue on your hair if you use it correctly.
Kelly K.
I'm still trying it. But so far, it's been great! I have really dry frizzy hair. I spray it on once a week I should probably do it more often. I had a coupon for it so it wasn't pricey for me and if I use it more often I just might buy it again.
Angie B.
Vandalia
This body oil spray is awesome. It leaves skin feeling soft and takes away any dryness. It soaks into skin and does not leave any stickiness or other residue. I highly recommend this to all body types. I buy and use this product repeatedly.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually use regular olive oil, but I have used this product in the past. It's keeps my hair moist and shiny, but regular olive oil works just as well without the extra added chemicals. And you can get that organic from your local super market.
Star B.
Lancaster
I use this in my hair right after shower I squirted out of my head and rub it on my account I leave it on all day a little does though very long way yeah lose your hair very soft
MONEKA S.
I love to use this spray on my hair when it's blown out, it helps with my fly away & frizzy ends. I usually spray a little in my hands, and comb it through my hair. It's not heavy on my hair, and it gives it the added shine that I love
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Too oily and has a lot of buildup. Broke my face out due to sensitive skin. Cannot mix other products b/c it will leave a residue. Just didn't work for me. Also if you don't like the smell of olive oil you will not like as I did not.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
This olive oil and virgin oil combination is great for rough and dry hair. It softens the hair texture and makes them healthier and mor manageable. It is also great for reducing hair loss. Overall a great product
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]