BY PALMER'S #78 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
im so very sorry , i really wish there was an option if you have never tried a brand you can give an honest review on something different, because i refuse to lie and unfortunatly i havent tried this brand , this has happened quite a few times , annoying really
Megan G.
Megan G.
Seaman, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product I use on the the days after I use heat on my hair to repair the damage that the heat may have caused. It is quite affordable and I've noticed a rapid growth in my hair by using this product and I would definitely buy this product again!
Claudette M.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use regular olive oil, but I have used this product in the past. It's keeps my hair moist and shiny, but regular olive oil works just as well without the extra added chemicals. And you can get that organic from your local super market.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Vandalia
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body oil spray is awesome. It leaves skin feeling soft and takes away any dryness. It soaks into skin and does not leave any stickiness or other residue. I highly recommend this to all body types. I buy and use this product repeatedly.
Kailynn B.
Kailynn B.
I attempted to use this to make my hair grow and make it healthier but honestly it didn't seem to do anything other than make my hair greasy. Plus it smells weird. I was mostly disappointed because I heard olive oil helps my kind of hair.
MONEKA S.
MONEKA S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this spray on my hair when it's blown out, it helps with my fly away & frizzy ends. I usually spray a little in my hands, and comb it through my hair. It's not heavy on my hair, and it gives it the added shine that I love
Malana T.
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too oily and has a lot of buildup. Broke my face out due to sensitive skin. Cannot mix other products b/c it will leave a residue. Just didn't work for me. Also if you don't like the smell of olive oil you will not like as I did not.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this product and have been using it since i bleached my hair to ensure that it stayed moisturizer and healthy. the only thing i don't like about it is the smell but it's just something that takes a little getting used to.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good product, it helps prevent the appearance of split ends and makes your hair more smooth. However, use very little amounts! The oive oil is heavy and if too much is used, it'll instead make your hair look wet/greasy. Price is easy on your wallet so another plus.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm still trying it. But so far, it's been great! I have really dry frizzy hair. I spray it on once a week I should probably do it more often. I had a coupon for it so it wasn't pricey for me and if I use it more often I just might buy it again.