BY PALMER'S #38 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
Ashley P.
im so very sorry , i really wish there was an option if you have never tried a brand you can give an honest review on something different, because i refuse to lie and unfortunatly i havent tried this brand , this has happened quite a few times , annoying really
Brittney S.
Dallas, TX
When I had braids I struggled with keeping my scalp moisturized without the oils being too heavy, oil sheen in the can sprayed too wide when I needed to get certain spots more than others so this spray helped more and made my dry itchy scalp have relief.
Megan G.
Seaman, OH
This product I use on the the days after I use heat on my hair to repair the damage that the heat may have caused. It is quite affordable and I've noticed a rapid growth in my hair by using this product and I would definitely buy this product again!
Kelly K.
I'm still trying it. But so far, it's been great! I have really dry frizzy hair. I spray it on once a week I should probably do it more often. I had a coupon for it so it wasn't pricey for me and if I use it more often I just might buy it again.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually use regular olive oil, but I have used this product in the past. It's keeps my hair moist and shiny, but regular olive oil works just as well without the extra added chemicals. And you can get that organic from your local super market.
Star B.
Lancaster
I use this in my hair right after shower I squirted out of my head and rub it on my account I leave it on all day a little does though very long way yeah lose your hair very soft
MONEKA S.
I love to use this spray on my hair when it's blown out, it helps with my fly away & frizzy ends. I usually spray a little in my hands, and comb it through my hair. It's not heavy on my hair, and it gives it the added shine that I love
Malana T.
Dallas, TX
Too oily and has a lot of buildup. Broke my face out due to sensitive skin. Cannot mix other products b/c it will leave a residue. Just didn't work for me. Also if you don't like the smell of olive oil you will not like as I did not.
Crystal C.
Really good product, it helps prevent the appearance of split ends and makes your hair more smooth. However, use very little amounts! The oive oil is heavy and if too much is used, it'll instead make your hair look wet/greasy. Price is easy on your wallet so another plus.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
This olive oil and virgin oil combination is great for rough and dry hair. It softens the hair texture and makes them healthier and mor manageable. It is also great for reducing hair loss. Overall a great product
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]