BY PALMER'S #20 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Spray with Virgin Olive Oil
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
makeup a.
la libertad zaragoza el Salvador
Perfect to avoid frizz. and also protects you from the heat I love it. It helps us to take care of our hair a lot
Lauren B.
Halifax, NS
So great for hair and scalp. It's not super greasy really gets any dryness out. It's also great for itchy scalps.
ElizabethD01-044697 A.
This conditioner reduces frizz, increases hair hydration levels and opens very tight curls. This product is good.
Samar S.
I use this product about 2 years now . Its veeery good .amazing on hail . Light and smill good . Without solfate
Ashleigh B.
I love this product helps keep my scalp stay smooth and my hair too stays smooth great product would recommend
fatma a.
My hair is damged and dry and this product was so much good . It was pefrfect for my hair👌 i use it all time .
yoya a.
Thats from palmers with olive oil is good for hair you can use it to iron or for daily day i will try it again
Shrouk A.
It's really amazing with a reasonable price..i use it to make my hair brighter and really has a good smell
Brianna O.
Helps my hair feel stronger and look stronger and also helps with dryness. Would definitely recommend
jheilem m.
belgrano 615 piso 8 oficina F
I use It great I love this products I very fantastic and use everyday this spencive but it ok for me
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver Spring , MD
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]

back