BY PALMER'S #20 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Spray with Virgin Olive Oil
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
MeLa B.
I've never tried this brand before I would love to try reason being is because we don't have this produced here in Australia but it kinder looks pricey but im  guessing it's a worthy produced
Yenny M.
Miami
Este producto es muuuy Bueno, hidrata y rejuvenece el cabello de una manera espectacular Me gusto demasiado y en serio lo recomiendo es muy bueno, nunca lo habia probado y lo dudaba pero lo compre y no tengo ninguna Queja es de verdad muy bueno
Priscilla S.
Toronto, ON
I've tried other oil serums for my hair and this one really keeps my frizz down. I have curly hair so you can imagine how bad it gets. If I don't have time to wash my hair, I spray some on the ends and style my hair easily. Would recommend to anyone with the same problem. Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Spray with Virgin Olive Oil
Amy F.
St, NL
This is an excellent product to purchase. I really enjoyed this but for sure. It is not to expensive for what it is. I would recommend this item to everyone I know. And I would defiantly consider buying again.
Lamoy W.
Toronto , ON
Light weight easy to use formula that smells great. Not too oily but keeps hair and scalp hydrated and moist with just enough sheen.
Suellen R.
Esse é show!!!!!!! É muito bom de mais!!!!!! Uso esses produtos todo dia!!!!! Mais é muito caro!!!! Não compro muito por causa disso
Winfridah N.
Keeps my hair shinny and bouncy.Doesn't weigh my hair down or make it tangle.Very good for my hair and a staple in my cabinet
Sharon T.
North York, ON
I love using this spray oil on my weave. It gives the hair a nice shine and smootness and doesn't make the hair feel greasy
Bebo Z.
Desouq, Kafr elshiekh
This product is so safty to put in your hair and you will be amazed when you get the result its an beautifull product
Desirée G.
Toronto, ON
For me this is just an okay product, doesn't make a huge difference in my hair, just a decently moisturized scalp...
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver Spring , MD
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]

back