BY PALMER'S #78 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Amber D.
Amber D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good oil to use. I really like to use it when I have braids because it moisturizers my scalp and keeps my head from itching so much. The oil adds a lot of sheen and shine and keeps my hair from being so dull and dry.
katie o.
katie o.
I absolutely love this stuff. It adds moisture to your hair without causing it to become flat or greasy. It helps you hair stay hydrated decreasing the chances of spit ends and hair loss. I recommend this product to everyone.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Columbia , SC
I really love this oil especially in the fall and winter it keeps my hair and scalp extra moisturized
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
So great for my little three years old and even mine hair. We have always one of this in home.
Aujha A.
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always a little weary about olive oil products because they tend to be overly greasy. That is the case with this product. However I find that this product has more pros than cons despite the greasiness. This olive oil spray is really good for a wash and goes and on the go styles for when you don't have time to moisturize your hair and just need to give it a little bit of a touch up.

The great thing about this olive oil product is that because it is so greasy a little bit goes a long way this bottle has lasted me so far about three months and I'm not even halfway through it yet.

You can find this product wherever you can find Dr. Palmer is all of oil products and it is usually under $10 in closer to five dollars.
Lanre E.
Lanre E.
Harker Hts, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this olive oil when I had relaxed hair and I liked it but since I went natural (4c), it really does nothing for my hair. It smells good, absorbs well into the hair but i dont see the effect i had during the permed hair days. I purchase it from walmart. When I had permed hair, it does help me slick my hair back nicely without looking or feeling oily. The reason for 3 stars is that the spray does not come out well. When I press the spray, it comes out straight (does not coat the hair, it applies on a particular spot the I have to use my hand to spread it on my hair) instead of coming out as a "spray" (if that makes sense)
Jada M.
Jada M.
Decatur, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Palmer's is an amazing brand for cheap. Everything is affordable and good  worth every penny you spend. This product moisturize mt scalp and it was amazing. It makes your hair feel healthy and happy. I was really happy with this product. The best oil to get.
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this olive oil spray. It's really light and it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy. It's definitely affordable and it's convenient to find a more stores. I will continue to buy this product.
Portia S.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good for adding moisture to a dry scalp. The spray is light weight and will not weigh the hair down when a small amount if used. The spray can also be used on the body as well. The product is also great for hot oil massages Will buy again! Recommended for all skin types.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
im so very sorry , i really wish there was an option if you have never tried a brand you can give an honest review on something different, because i refuse to lie and unfortunatly i havent tried this brand , this has happened quite a few times , annoying really