BY PALMER'S #63 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Amber D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good oil to use. I really like to use it when I have braids because it moisturizers my scalp and keeps my head from itching so much. The oil adds a lot of sheen and shine and keeps my hair from being so dull and dry.
katie o.
I absolutely love this stuff. It adds moisture to your hair without causing it to become flat or greasy. It helps you hair stay hydrated decreasing the chances of spit ends and hair loss. I recommend this product to everyone.
Jasmine A.
Columbia , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this oil especially in the fall and winter it keeps my hair and scalp extra moisturized
Daniela P.
So great for my little three years old and even mine hair. We have always one of this in home.
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always a little weary about olive oil products because they tend to be overly greasy. That is the case with this product. However I find that this product has more pros than cons despite the greasiness. This olive oil spray is really good for a wash and goes and on the go styles for when you don't have time to moisturize your hair and just need to give it a little bit of a touch up.

The great thing about this olive oil product is that because it is so greasy a little bit goes a long way this bottle has lasted me so far about three months and I'm not even halfway through it yet.

You can find this product wherever you can find Dr. Palmer is all of oil products and it is usually under $10 in closer to five dollars.
Shay G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never been able to wear my hair down due to the frizzy nature of my hair.  I started using this product along with hask placenta leave in conditioner and I will never switch to another product.  Lets just say I just spent a week at the beach with my hair down and ZERO frizz! Im ONE HAPPY GIRL!!!
Kelly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm still trying it. But so far, it's been great! I have really dry frizzy hair. I spray it on once a week I should probably do it more often. I had a coupon for it so it wasn't pricey for me and if I use it more often I just might buy it again.
Angie B.
Vandalia
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body oil spray is awesome. It leaves skin feeling soft and takes away any dryness. It soaks into skin and does not leave any stickiness or other residue. I highly recommend this to all body types. I buy and use this product repeatedly.
Lanre E.
Harker Hts, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this olive oil when I had relaxed hair and I liked it but since I went natural (4c), it really does nothing for my hair. It smells good, absorbs well into the hair but i dont see the effect i had during the permed hair days. I purchase it from walmart. When I had permed hair, it does help me slick my hair back nicely without looking or feeling oily. The reason for 3 stars is that the spray does not come out well. When I press the spray, it comes out straight (does not coat the hair, it applies on a particular spot the I have to use my hand to spread it on my hair) instead of coming out as a "spray" (if that makes sense)
Jada M.
Decatur, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Palmer's is an amazing brand for cheap. Everything is affordable and good  worth every penny you spend. This product moisturize mt scalp and it was amazing. It makes your hair feel healthy and happy. I was really happy with this product. The best oil to get.
Maira Alejandra M.
silver spring
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]