BY PALMER'S #20 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Spray with Virgin Olive Oil
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Alexandra L.
Alton
This is a great product on my hair. I have very frizzy hair and it’s very damaged due to me coloring it different colors. Now because of this product I’ve been able to see such a change in my hair. I would totally recommend.
Cora M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the spray! I sometimes wear my hair braided and when I do I spray my scalp in between the braids with it to keep it from being dry and itchy. Great relief from itchy scalp. It does not leave a greasy residue on your hair if you use it correctly.
Brandi D.
Bottineau , ND
I have very curly hair and it needs an oil to keep its moisture in, I tried this and like it for the most part. Didn’t look greasy just shiny and it also made my hair super soft so that’s awesome. It helped tame my frizz and kept it smelling nice.
kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This product is okay but not for me. I like that it’s in a spray bottle. I think cooking regular extra virgin olive oil works better. Plus it doesn’t have alcohol and this product does. Kinda backwards if u ask me
Shyana L.
Jackson , MI
really great product, it helps prevent the appearance of split ends and makes your hair more smooth. However, use very little amounts! The Olive oil is heavy! One of my number one oils for the LOC method
Shay G.
I have never been able to wear my hair down due to the frizzy nature of my hair.  I started using this product along with hask placenta leave in conditioner and I will never switch to another product.  Lets just say I just spent a week at the beach with my hair down and ZERO frizz! Im ONE HAPPY GIRL!!!
Erica S.
Lafayette , LA
I love this product it is so convenient because it is in a spay bottle so it's so easy to evenly apply to you hair versus the oil being in a tube and putting it in your hand to apply through the hair. Smells great and my hair loves olive oil so of course I would recommend this product.
A B.
Southern California
This one is good ✅ & is applied to wet hair & you need to have towel dried hair first ✅ other wise oil & water issue - works well & can be for scalp or all over smoothing - recommend but I prefer the palmers coconut root treatment 🤗
Shakira R.
I use this product after I straighten my hair and it makes my hair silky and amazing! I enjoy using this product the only thing is that you can’t spray too much if not it looks really oily. I would recommend!
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver Spring , MD
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]

back