BY PALMER'S #66 in Scalp Treatments

Conditions Hair & Scalp With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. Instantly Restores Moisture to Dry Hair. Excellent for Braids to Keep Them Soft & Shiny. No Sulfates or Parabens Natural extra virgin olive oil is loaded with Vitamins A, B & E & antioxidants to surround each hair strand with protection from damaging free radicals. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I'm a big fan of Palmer's products, but this is my most recent favorite." in 1 review
  • "They are high quality for a small amount of money." in 1 review
Shay G.
I have never been able to wear my hair down due to the frizzy nature of my hair.  I started using this product along with hask placenta leave in conditioner and I will never switch to another product.  Lets just say I just spent a week at the beach with my hair down and ZERO frizz! Im ONE HAPPY GIRL!!!
Angie B.
Vandalia
This body oil spray is awesome. It leaves skin feeling soft and takes away any dryness. It soaks into skin and does not leave any stickiness or other residue. I highly recommend this to all body types. I buy and use this product repeatedly.
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm always a little weary about olive oil products because they tend to be overly greasy. That is the case with this product. However I find that this product has more pros than cons despite the greasiness. This olive oil spray is really good for a wash and goes and on the go styles for when you don't have time to moisturize your hair and just need to give it a little bit of a touch up.

The great thing about this olive oil product is that because it is so greasy a little bit goes a long way this bottle has lasted me so far about three months and I'm not even halfway through it yet.

You can find this product wherever you can find Dr. Palmer is all of oil products and it is usually under $10 in closer to five dollars.
Lanre E.
Henrico, VA
I used this olive oil when I had relaxed hair and I liked it but since I went natural (4c), it really does nothing for my hair. It smells good, absorbs well into the hair but i dont see the effect i had during the permed hair days. I purchase it from walmart. When I had permed hair, it does help me slick my hair back nicely without looking or feeling oily. The reason for 3 stars is that the spray does not come out well. When I press the spray, it comes out straight (does not coat the hair, it applies on a particular spot the I have to use my hand to spread it on my hair) instead of coming out as a "spray" (if that makes sense)
Jada M.
decatur, GA
Palmer's is an amazing brand for cheap. Everything is affordable and good  worth every penny you spend. This product moisturize mt scalp and it was amazing. It makes your hair feel healthy and happy. I was really happy with this product. The best oil to get.
jessica n.
Elkhart, IN
ok this is the best hands down, i just love it. it keeps the hair hydrated and helps to detangle my daughter really curly hair. It totally worth the price, i restock all the time. Perfect fir styling my daughter hair all the time.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
I love this olive oil spray. It's really light and it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy. It's definitely affordable and it's convenient to find a more stores. I will continue to buy this product.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
This is good for adding moisture to a dry scalp. The spray is light weight and will not weigh the hair down when a small amount if used. The spray can also be used on the body as well. The product is also great for hot oil massages Will buy again! Recommended for all skin types.
Ashley P.
im so very sorry , i really wish there was an option if you have never tried a brand you can give an honest review on something different, because i refuse to lie and unfortunatly i havent tried this brand , this has happened quite a few times , annoying really
Brittney S.
Dallas, TX
When I had braids I struggled with keeping my scalp moisturized without the oils being too heavy, oil sheen in the can sprayed too wide when I needed to get certain spots more than others so this spray helped more and made my dry itchy scalp have relief.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
What do you think about this formula? [product:palmer's-olive-oil-formula-spray-with-virgin-olive-oil]