Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Smoothing Shampoo with Vitamin E uploaded by Andjoua R.Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Smoothing Shampoo with Vitamin E uploaded by Andjoua R.

BY PALMER'S

For Unruly, Frizz-Prone Hair With Vitamin E & Keratin Protein for Strong Hair. Smoothes Out Frizzy Hair. Replenishes Moisture & Nutrients. Removes Product Buildup. Softer, With a Smoother Texture. Makes Hair Easier to Style. Healthier & Stronger Hair. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a powerful natural ingredient used since ancient times to give hair strength & brilliant shine.  The balanced blend of Extra Virgin Olive Oi. see more...

• Does this leave your hair really oily? Or does it get oily fast?1 Answers
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
This is the only shampoo that I use now. It is sulfate free and did wonders for my hair. It has a nice scent and olive oil is good for hair health and growth. It lathers well and I am very satisfied with this product.
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Oh my goodness!!!! My most favorite shampoo ever!!! Makes my hair strong...long and manageable without weighing it down. I have very fine fly away hair & can use this every day without any issues!!!
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A-maaa-zing!!! This shampoo does my hair great! It smells awesome, it defines my curls, my hair feels clean after washing , and it leaves my hair soft! It also has Jamaican castor oil which I LOVE. It also has no parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, etc which is always a plus with me!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it has a nice fresh citrus scent it is like most hair products on the market with the fact that it is not good on ethnic hair. It dries both me and my daughters hair out so I will not be purchasing anymore of it.
Dusti W.
Dusti W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally, a sulfate-free shampoo that makes my head feel clean! My job requires that my hair look "professional" and that I use shampoos without heavy fragrance. My naturally-curly, pre-menopausal hair wants the sweat and espresso cleaned out of it. I love the very light fragrance of Palmer's Olive Oil shampoo, how gentle it is on my scalp, and how my head feels clean but never stripped. A winner.
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
Davis, wv
This shampoo works great for use after dying my hair at home and having damaged it. My hair felt silky right after I rinsed it out and before it even conditioned it. I don't know if I would use it if you have normal or oily hair though.
Dalia L.
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
This is my drugstore sulfate free shampoo alternative for my high brand (pureololgy) shampoo, i been trying almost all sulfate free shampoos for the drugstores and this is the best of them, this do not leave your hair heavy or frizzy.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Really liked the shampoo... I noticed a difference right away my hair is a lot shinier even my sister asked me what I was using because my hair looked shiny! it has a neutral clean scent I like the fruity shampoos just because of the scent but really liked this one because it leaves my hair looking shiny & really soft.
K R.
K R.
I have been using this shampoo for about two years. It gets all of the product out and I love that it suds.
Ricki P.
Ricki P.
I really recommend this shampoo because it smells really good & it strengthens your hair. I love it 😍
Tonia M.
Tonia M.
Does this leave your hair really oily? Or does it get oily fast?