BY PALMER'S

For Unruly, Frizz-Prone Hair With Vitamin E & Keratin Protein for Strong Hair. Smoothes Out Frizzy Hair. Replenishes Moisture & Nutrients. Removes Product Buildup. Softer, With a Smoother Texture. Makes Hair Easier to Style. Healthier & Stronger Hair. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a powerful natural ingredient used since ancient times to give hair strength & brilliant shine.  The balanced blend of Extra Virgin Olive Oi. see more...

• Does this leave your hair really oily? Or does it get oil...2 Answers
Genevieve L.
Baltimore, MD
This is my go to brand and bottle (cause I specifically prefer the olive oil over coconut one) when it comes to shampoo. Unlike most other brands this one doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry and straw like. It can expensive in pharmacies or hair care stores but I always catch a deal at target 😉
Tiffany M.
Palmer's Olive Oil shampoo leaves my hair feeling silky and not weighed down. It's softer and more manageable. When paired with the cinditioner, I have the best hair and can tell a difference in how my hair stops breaking.
Carol M.
Bronx, NY
Dry unruly curls? This is my holy grail! The scent is light but this makes my curls shine and so smooth! I can always find it in my local target, deep conditioner is amazing as well.
Andjoua R.
A-maaa-zing!!! This shampoo does my hair great! It smells awesome, it defines my curls, my hair feels clean after washing , and it leaves my hair soft! It also has Jamaican castor oil which I LOVE. It also has no parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, etc which is always a plus with me!
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Yassss! Me any my boyfriend have started using this and I can't sing it's praises enough. Seriously the hardest working shampoo I've ever used without drying my tresses out. He has dreadlocks and this stuff rinses out clean and leaves his hair silky and frizz free.
Whitney M.
This is the only shampoo that I use now. It is sulfate free and did wonders for my hair. It has a nice scent and olive oil is good for hair health and growth. It lathers well and I am very satisfied with this product.
MARIA C.
Orlando, FL
This is definitely a clarifying shampoo. I should have made that clear in my original review. It deeps cleans the hair. Once fully dried, I noticed that my hair looked as if it had doubled in thickness/volume. I love how this shampoo seems to have plumped up the strands. One might argue that the conditioner played a part, but you've got to remember I have used that conditioner many times without this result. I attribute the outcome to Palmer's.
Dusti W.
Cheyenne, WY
Finally, a sulfate-free shampoo that makes my head feel clean! My job requires that my hair look "professional" and that I use shampoos without heavy fragrance. My naturally-curly, pre-menopausal hair wants the sweat and espresso cleaned out of it. I love the very light fragrance of Palmer's Olive Oil shampoo, how gentle it is on my scalp, and how my head feels clean but never stripped. A winner.
Krystle D.
Davis, wv
This shampoo works great for use after dying my hair at home and having damaged it. My hair felt silky right after I rinsed it out and before it even conditioned it. I don't know if I would use it if you have normal or oily hair though.
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
This is my drugstore sulfate free shampoo alternative for my high brand (pureololgy) shampoo, i been trying almost all sulfate free shampoos for the drugstores and this is the best of them, this do not leave your hair heavy or frizzy.
Tonia M.
Does this leave your hair really oily? Or does it get oily fast?