Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Olive Hairdress with Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by mero B.Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Olive Hairdress with Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by mero B.

BY PALMER'S

Made With Certified Organic Olive Oil Let the natural power of extra virgin olive oil work wonders on your hair.  Extra virgin olive oil has the full vitamin and mineral content that makes your hair strong, healthy and soft to the touch.  Conditions scalp for optimum growth potential.  Does not contain petrolatum.   Revitalize, condition and protect dry hair with the natural power of virgin olive oil.  A unique formula loaded with Vitamin A, B and E and antioxidants to make hair strong, healthy and soft to the touch. This product not tested on animals.  Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ; see more...

• Does this leave your hair feeling really oily?1 Answers
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Nana N.
new jersey
olive oil works very well for the scalp and i have african hair so it penetrants into my skin and helps my hair grow and also helps my hair against any form of breakage
Briana G.
Ada, OH
I prefer just coconut or castor oil but this comes next it just oils up the scalp And adds shine if you have thin hair I do not recommend but it’s affordable just use in small amounts hopefully I don’t have to buy it again it’s not that bad but just not for my natural hair
Scarlett P.
Henderson, NV
I saw small differences in my hair here and there but it wasn’t very amazing. I hoped it would’ve worked for me better than it actually did. This helped temporarily for my scalp but not fully so I give it 3/5!
Twyla H.
Hurdle Mills, NC
It is moisturizing but I’m not the biggest fan of the ingredients. The formula is slightly heavy. The price is reasonable, therefore I would buy it again and use it for an extremely dry scalp.
Veronica Y.
Greenwood Lk, NY
This is a good product for dry and parched hair. Since my hair is no longer dyed and rarely heat styled, this is actually too moisturizing for my hair. It leaves it greasy no matter how well I wash it out. The three stars I am giving this product is based on my mother's use of it. Her hair is dyed blonde and is very dry, this product gives a huge boost of thirst quenching goodness and leaves it much softer and silkier than before. If your hair is very dry and damaged and your looking for a cheap option to bring it back to life, this is something I recommend trying on strength of seeing my mother use it with great results.
Darrian H.
Toney, AL
I get this from Dollar General and Walmart and it's only a $1. It leaves your hair shining and your scalp is healthy and it smells so good. Can't go wrong with this product. I recommend it. Try it you won't be sorryPalmer's Olive Oil Formula Olive Hairdress with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Katie E.
Memphis, TN
This is very affordable and effective. I have used Palmers for stretch marks and just for skin care, but decided to give it a try for my hair. It makes my hair smooth and gives it life. I color my hair often so I look for something that can be beneficial to color treated hair and keep it healthy. Definitely worth a try.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I've used this product for quite a while. I pick it up at my local beauty supply store. I don't use it regularly just when my hair feels like it needs immediate moisture and a ton of it! I only use it 2-3 times a month and notice a difference in my hairs texture directly afterward. I will continue to repurchase.
theraevraeviewer s.
San Mateo, CA
I use this every time I wash my hair, which is every two to three days. I recently got my hair bleached and it got very damaged. To help that, I usually soak my hair with this for at least 30 minutes before washing. I started seeing a difference after two weeks of use. My hair now feels stronger.
Daniella G.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this leave your hair feeling really oily?

Amazon