Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Olive Hairdress with Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Made With Certified Organic Olive Oil Let the natural power of extra virgin olive oil work wonders on your hair.  Extra virgin olive oil has the full vitamin and mineral content that makes your hair strong, healthy and soft to the touch.  Conditions scalp for optimum growth potential.  Does not contain petrolatum.   Revitalize, condition and protect dry hair with the natural power of virgin olive oil.  A unique formula loaded with Vitamin A, B and E and antioxidants to make hair strong, healthy and soft to the touch. This product not tested on animals.  Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ;

Does this leave your hair feeling really oily?
Start your review of Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Olive Hairdress with Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
Paterson , NJ
Purchased at: Dollar General
Es una grasita para aportar brillo y hidratar el pelo, mi hija tiene el pelo super reseco y con esto la peino y se lo deja super brillosito y aporta al crecimiento asi que super mega recomendado
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been using olive oil on my hair for as long as I can remember! I have curly hair so it really helps to settle down my curls and makes my hair look nice. Olive oil can also be used on the body, keeping it smooth and youthful looking.
Greenwood Lk, NY
This is a good product for dry and parched hair. Since my hair is no longer dyed and rarely heat styled, this is actually too moisturizing for my hair. It leaves it greasy no matter how well I wash it out. The three stars I am giving this product is based on my mother's use of it. Her hair is dyed blonde and is very dry, this product gives a huge boost of thirst quenching goodness and leaves it much softer and silkier than before. If your hair is very dry and damaged and your looking for a cheap option to bring it back to life, this is something I recommend trying on strength of seeing my mother use it with great results.
Toney, AL
I get this from Dollar General and Walmart and it's only a $1. It leaves your hair shining and your scalp is healthy and it smells so good. Can't go wrong with this product. I recommend it. Try it you won't be sorryPalmer's Olive Oil Formula Olive Hairdress with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Memphis, TN
This is very affordable and effective. I have used Palmers for stretch marks and just for skin care, but decided to give it a try for my hair. It makes my hair smooth and gives it life. I color my hair often so I look for something that can be beneficial to color treated hair and keep it healthy. Definitely worth a try.
Yonkers, NY
I've used this product for quite a while. I pick it up at my local beauty supply store. I don't use it regularly just when my hair feels like it needs immediate moisture and a ton of it! I only use it 2-3 times a month and notice a difference in my hairs texture directly afterward. I will continue to repurchase.
San Mateo, CA
I use this every time I wash my hair, which is every two to three days. I recently got my hair bleached and it got very damaged. To help that, I usually soak my hair with this for at least 30 minutes before washing. I started seeing a difference after two weeks of use. My hair now feels stronger.
This is just perfect for curly hair! I just love the formula, moisturize and gives shine to your hair and a little bit of product goes a looong way. It is so light not greasy at all, you can use daily for nourishing your natural hair. For dry hair will work wonders.
Decatur
I get box braids, havana twist, and other variations of protective styles throughout the summer. I love this stuff for just making sure my scalp stays healthy after weeks in brains and the like. It is amazing and I will continue to repurchase every summer.
Lombard , IL
I've tried so many hair products to help with my hair and this one works really well. It's great for if you have weak or brittle hair with split ends. It's strengthens the hair and leaves it soft and shiny when you rinse it out! Would recommend it!