Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Moisturizing Hair Milk uploaded by Marisa S.Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Moisturizing Hair Milk uploaded by Sasha L.Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Moisturizing Hair Milk uploaded by Sasha L.

BY PALMER'S

Lightweight Hair Lotion for Silky, Smooth Styles With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Organi-Gro®. Moisturizes & Softens. Helps Strengthen Weak Hair. Protects Hair Before Heat Styling. Delivers Maximum Shine. Palmer s Organi-Gro. No Sulfates or Parabens Infuse dry, frizzy hair with the natural conditioning power of extra virgin olive oil.  Penetrates hair strands with moisture, softness & shine for salon-quality style. . see more...

Sasha L.
Hamden, CT
I absolutely LOVE Palmer's Olive Oil and Coconut Oil Moisturing Hair Milk. They hydrate my curls, leave them natural looking and freeze free! I have dark brown curly hair, so keeing those curls hydrated is a must. I also use it for my twin daughters who also have curly hair. I recommend it 100percent.
Abby B.
This stuff is so hydrating for your hair it's amazing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for hydration
Shalishala L.
Tifton, GA
Nice product I use this regular. It something I add with my collection. It helps my in advancement. It adds charcuterie
Kendall M.
For some reason there is like a dry patch of hair that is in the middle of my hair and its very difficult to find products to make the hair blend in with my natural texture. So far there isn't luck but this product is close to it.
Sharsay M.
Gainesville, FL
I totally love this product it leaves my hair moisturized and it doesn't feel greasy I recommend this product to anyone that has dry scalp
Abbie m.
Leaves hair feeling hydrated, clean and smelling absolutely amazing. It lasts for ages and doesn't make your hair seem greasy. I would say the product is effective as it does what it says and adds a nice shine.
lataysha J.
Boston
I totally recommend this product to anyone with curly hair. It works super well has a great smell to it. I usually use this product just to moisturize my hair before styling it
Cristal A.
Richardson, TX
I love this product! Definitely keepsbmy hair moisturized all day. I would definitely recommend.
Alanis R.
Port of Spain
I've used this on my hair and it's good, but not excellent. It does keep the frizz away and keeps your hair smooth. I have brown wavy hair and as compared to other olive oil products I've used, I must say Palmers is one of the good ones.
Gabrielle P.
I love this item so much it helps me comb through my thick hair without further damaging it