Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Moisturizing Hair Milk uploaded by Marisa S.Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Moisturizing Hair Milk uploaded by Sasha L.Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Moisturizing Hair Milk uploaded by Sasha L.

BY PALMER'S

Lightweight Hair Lotion for Silky, Smooth Styles With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Organi-Gro®. Moisturizes & Softens. Helps Strengthen Weak Hair. Protects Hair Before Heat Styling. Delivers Maximum Shine. Palmer s Organi-Gro. No Sulfates or Parabens Infuse dry, frizzy hair with the natural conditioning power of extra virgin olive oil.  Penetrates hair strands with moisture, softness & shine for salon-quality style. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sasha L.
I absolutely LOVE Palmer's Olive Oil and Coconut Oil Moisturing Hair Milk. They hydrate my curls, leave them natural looking and freeze free! I have dark brown curly hair, so keeing those curls hydrated is a must. I also use it for my twin daughters who also have curly hair. I recommend it 100percent.
mills m.
I have quite dry hair, and also extremely curly, natural hair. I use this product after I've semi-dryed my hair after washing it, it doesn't really smell of anything. Quite effective, and definitely helps when straightening my hair - I'll probably end up buying this again, but, eve though I have dry hair, I only tend to put this towards the end of my hair because it turns the roots of my hair a little bit greasy - which is something that I don't really want.
Shelly S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is amazing, it's much I could really say about it other than buy this stuff. It's replenishes your hair, add a nice moisturizing finish to your hair, hair growth, with a hint of shine. It really bring a day of dull hair back to its healthiness. I recommend this product to anyone that tackles dull hair days often.
Princila A.
East Orange, NJ
love love love my hair milk. It works wonders but hair has been rejecting it. I would definitely recommend it cheap and gets the job done
Yamina M.
This product smells REALLY good in your hair, it works and is very beneficial for all hair types. I recommend using this product everyday tomoisturize your. It premotes growth and helps your hair ztay/become strong. This product is very affordable and accessible
lataysha J.
Boston
I totally recommend this product to anyone with curly hair. It works super well has a great smell to it. I usually use this product just to moisturize my hair before styling it
Abbie m.
Leaves hair feeling hydrated, clean and smelling absolutely amazing. It lasts for ages and doesn't make your hair seem greasy. I would say the product is effective as it does what it says and adds a nice shine.
Abby B.
This stuff is so hydrating for your hair it's amazing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for hydration
Kendall M.
For some reason there is like a dry patch of hair that is in the middle of my hair and its very difficult to find products to make the hair blend in with my natural texture. So far there isn't luck but this product is close to it.
Sharsay M.
Gainesville, FL
I totally love this product it leaves my hair moisturized and it doesn't feel greasy I recommend this product to anyone that has dry scalp