Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Moisturizing Hair Milk uploaded by Marisa S.Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Moisturizing Hair Milk uploaded by Sasha L.Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Moisturizing Hair Milk uploaded by Sasha L.

BY PALMER'S

Lightweight Hair Lotion for Silky, Smooth Styles With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Organi-Gro®. Moisturizes & Softens. Helps Strengthen Weak Hair. Protects Hair Before Heat Styling. Delivers Maximum Shine. Palmer s Organi-Gro. No Sulfates or Parabens Infuse dry, frizzy hair with the natural conditioning power of extra virgin olive oil.  Penetrates hair strands with moisture, softness & shine for salon-quality style. . see more...

Princila A.
East Orange, NJ
love love love my hair milk. It works wonders but hair has been rejecting it. I would definitely recommend it cheap and gets the job done
Yamina M.
This product smells REALLY good in your hair, it works and is very beneficial for all hair types. I recommend using this product everyday tomoisturize your. It premotes growth and helps your hair ztay/become strong. This product is very affordable and accessible
Mariah R.
Hair milk works very good on thick snd coarse hair textures. I love using products with olive oil in it, this one is great.
Kaite G.
I love this product. My hair gets very dry at the ends and just a few drops of this product makes my hair feel softer. It also has a great smell.
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
I love using this product! It makes my hair soft and shiny. I defiantly recommend this.
Gabrielle P.
I love this item so much it helps me comb through my thick hair without further damaging it
Sasha L.
Hamden, CT
I absolutely LOVE Palmer's Olive Oil and Coconut Oil Moisturing Hair Milk. They hydrate my curls, leave them natural looking and freeze free! I have dark brown curly hair, so keeing those curls hydrated is a must. I also use it for my twin daughters who also have curly hair. I recommend it 100percent.
Cristal A.
Richardson, TX
I love this product! Definitely keepsbmy hair moisturized all day. I would definitely recommend.
lataysha J.
Boston
I totally recommend this product to anyone with curly hair. It works super well has a great smell to it. I usually use this product just to moisturize my hair before styling it
Abbie m.
Leaves hair feeling hydrated, clean and smelling absolutely amazing. It lasts for ages and doesn't make your hair seem greasy. I would say the product is effective as it does what it says and adds a nice shine.