Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Moisturizing Hair Milk uploaded by Marisa S.Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Moisturizing Hair Milk uploaded by Sasha L.Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Moisturizing Hair Milk uploaded by Sasha L.

BY PALMER'S

Lightweight Hair Lotion for Silky, Smooth Styles With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Organi-Gro®. Moisturizes & Softens. Helps Strengthen Weak Hair. Protects Hair Before Heat Styling. Delivers Maximum Shine. Palmer s Organi-Gro. No Sulfates or Parabens Infuse dry, frizzy hair with the natural conditioning power of extra virgin olive oil.  Penetrates hair strands with moisture, softness & shine for salon-quality style. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Abby B.
This stuff is so hydrating for your hair it's amazing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for hydration
Shalishala L.
Tifton, GA
Nice product I use this regular. It something I add with my collection. It helps my in advancement. It adds charcuterie
Lanie S.
My hair is dry often because I bleach it. So about once a month I use this product to keep it moist. Works great.
Cristal A.
Richardson, TX
I love this product! Definitely keepsbmy hair moisturized all day. I would definitely recommend.
Gabrielle P.
I love this item so much it helps me comb through my thick hair without further damaging it
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
I love using this product! It makes my hair soft and shiny. I defiantly recommend this.
mills m.
I have quite dry hair, and also extremely curly, natural hair. I use this product after I've semi-dryed my hair after washing it, it doesn't really smell of anything. Quite effective, and definitely helps when straightening my hair - I'll probably end up buying this again, but, eve though I have dry hair, I only tend to put this towards the end of my hair because it turns the roots of my hair a little bit greasy - which is something that I don't really want.
Abbie m.
Leaves hair feeling hydrated, clean and smelling absolutely amazing. It lasts for ages and doesn't make your hair seem greasy. I would say the product is effective as it does what it says and adds a nice shine.
Alanis R.
I've used this on my hair and it's good, but not excellent. It does keep the frizz away and keeps your hair smooth. I have brown wavy hair and as compared to other olive oil products I've used, I must say Palmers is one of the good ones.