Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Moisturizing Hair Milk uploaded by Sasha L.Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Moisturizing Hair Milk uploaded by Sasha L.Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Moisturizing Hair Milk uploaded by Marisa S.

BY PALMER'S

Lightweight Hair Lotion for Silky, Smooth Styles With Vitamin E, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Organi-Gro®. Moisturizes & Softens. Helps Strengthen Weak Hair. Protects Hair Before Heat Styling. Delivers Maximum Shine. Palmer s Organi-Gro. No Sulfates or Parabens Infuse dry, frizzy hair with the natural conditioning power of extra virgin olive oil.  Penetrates hair strands with moisture, softness & shine for salon-quality style. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sasha L.
I absolutely LOVE Palmer's Olive Oil and Coconut Oil Moisturing Hair Milk. They hydrate my curls, leave them natural looking and freeze free! I have dark brown curly hair, so keeing those curls hydrated is a must. I also use it for my twin daughters who also have curly hair. I recommend it 100percent.
Gabriela C.
Paterson, NJ
This is so good I always use it and it lasts forever i have recommended this to all my friends but the best part about it is that is really cheap and it has such a good formula all of my friends love it too, is better than most that i have tried, so i would buy it again"
Kendall M.
For some reason there is like a dry patch of hair that is in the middle of my hair and its very difficult to find products to make the hair blend in with my natural texture. So far there isn't luck but this product is close to it.
Yamina M.
This product smells REALLY good in your hair, it works and is very beneficial for all hair types. I recommend using this product everyday tomoisturize your. It premotes growth and helps your hair ztay/become strong. This product is very affordable and accessible
lataysha J.
Boston
I totally recommend this product to anyone with curly hair. It works super well has a great smell to it. I usually use this product just to moisturize my hair before styling it
Kaite G.
I love this product. My hair gets very dry at the ends and just a few drops of this product makes my hair feel softer. It also has a great smell.
Mariah R.
Hair milk works very good on thick snd coarse hair textures. I love using products with olive oil in it, this one is great.
Sharsay M.
Gainesville, FL
I totally love this product it leaves my hair moisturized and it doesn't feel greasy I recommend this product to anyone that has dry scalp
Princila A.
East Orange, NJ
love love love my hair milk. It works wonders but hair has been rejecting it. I would definitely recommend it cheap and gets the job done
Abby B.
This stuff is so hydrating for your hair it's amazing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for hydration