BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Olive Oil Formula® Invigorating Hot Oil Treatment.
Up to 5 full uses!
Olive Oil Formula® with Vitamin E.
Hot oil treatment with botanical scalp complex and extra virgin olive oil.
Restorative hair treatment helps repair weekly damage.
No sulfates.
No parabens.
Self heating formula warms on contact, then cools and refreshes hair and scalp. see more...

Rose E.
Saint Louis, MO
This hot oil treatment was okay, but didn't leave my hair feeling like I expected.  I have very thick hair and it left it feeling extremely heavy.  I bought it at a local beauty supply store and the price was reasonable. I don't think I'd get it for myself again, but it would probably work for someone whose hair is not so thick.
Morgan G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love hot oil treatments and this is one of my favorites! It works great and leaves your hair feeling great. After bleaching my hair many times this is my go -to for damage control.
Sherri S.
Avondale, AZ
Love this stuff. Everyone should try it at least once. You won't be sorry. I can't live without it. Go pick some up today